Operation Dress!

bridebeslim

Well after reading other peoples diaries and having an awful day Ive decided to keep my own diary partly to record my progress and partly to keep myself motivated.

A bit of info about me...

Im 25, live in Manchester with fiance and work as a legal executive. Im starting tjis diet as when I met my fiance I was 9 stone 2 and a size 8 to 10. 8 years later and im almost 18 stone and pushing a size 22 :thumbdown::(:(

We are getting married in March so I want to try and get back down to my original weight so that I look amazing on our big day! I havent even been able to properly dress shop yet as I can only fit in a small.number of dresses :mad:

Anyway so here goes.... my attempt as slimmimg down!

I have a dress shopping appointment on 1st June so want to be 100% at least until then so that I can hopefully try on more than just a handful of dresses

Wish me luck xx

Hey Bride, best of luck on your journey! I can't help thinking that if you're getting married in March..you have oodles of times to lose loads of weight..so why not save the dress shopping for a few months and see where you are? Otherwise you may need some serious alterations just before the big day!

B x

Id love to wait but my dad is buying my dress and is insistant that I do it now! :thumbdown:

Woke.up today in a slightly better mood so let see how today goes.x

Day 5 today and its been 100% better than yesterday!

Ive developed a new strategy at work to not only avoid hunger but also the comments of my colleagues. I had a strawberry shake for breakfast in a class and saif its a smoothie! Then for lunch I had my veg allowance of brocolli, cauliflower and mushrooms! I had a shake when I got in at 6 then a bar at 8!!!! :thumbup::p Seems to.be the way forward!

Had a sneeky look at the scales this morning. I seem to have lost 5lbs already :D

Anyway Im glad it weekend as I need a rest! Dieting is tiring hahA

You're doing great. And 5 lb down already! Well done. The first few days are the hardest but it does get easier

Well done on firstly deciding you want to look ur absolute best on your wedding day and making a heathly choice to lose that extra weight. Just think how proud your hubby to be will be when you walk down that isle. Also looks like your doing really well on the plan, so you will def be at target by then.

Well day six has gone swimmingly!! Ive just ordered my next lot of shakes ready for next week! Last day tomorrow theb 1st weigh in on Monday! Fingets crossed its a first week biggie!

Well day six has gone swimmingly!! Ive just ordered my next lot of shakes ready for next week! Last day tomorrow theb 1st weigh in on Monday! Fingets crossed its a first week biggie!

Well done on getting through the toughest bit:) you're bound to have a great weigh in.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Best of luck! We have similar amounts to lose. I'll be following your progress :)) xx

Good luck for WI hun im sure you will have a big drop :) xx

Arggghhhhh i got up late so didnt manage to do my weigh in before dashing to the bus stop!!

The suspense is going to kill me! I wont be home until 6.30 so I will have to wait until then!

Well first weigh in and Ive lost 9.5lbs. I know its a good loss but I feel disappointed that it wasnt more. When ive done vlcd in the past ive lost 11lbs in first week. Not a massive difference I know but still feel slightly disheartened. Im thinking if stopping having the vegetables and just sticking to the packs xxx

If you've weighed later on in the day that may be why it's less than you expected. Jump on the scales in the morning and see :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well day 8 has gone well!

The battery in my scales has died so I cant do cheeky weigh in! It wont do me any harm and by the time the new battery arrives it might be time for my second weigh in! I hope its a gooden!

Only 17 days until Ive got my dress shop appointment so the pressure is on hahaha

Day 9 today!

Ive had a hectic day in work so just having a breather and catching up on the s&s goss!

Had a bar and soup today and tbh im feeling pretty good! I can finally imagine doing this diet for the 12 weeks as planned! Who knows I could even carry on beyond the 12 weeks!

My sister started the diet at weekend so we are having a bit of a competition until July when she goes away so hopefully that will motivate me!

Any whooo i best get back to work (for the last 15 mins) my files cant look after themselves!

Back