Operation fitmummy

twinmum07

Silver Member
Hello
I am currently on day 4 of the exante diet. I feel like I have spent the last 6 years yo yo dieting.
I have 3 lovely children: 8 year old twins and a 6 year old boy. I 'dieted' before having kids but was a size 12/14 so just did my own thing and was pretty content in my skin. I joined ww after having my youngest and lost nearly 3 stone but then lost my mojo, gained it back. Tried pretty much every diet but nothing has really stuck and I found myself reaching a high of 16st3 last summer. I did slimming world but found the groups too large. I quit and gained then joined weightwatchers in January, weighing in at 16st exactly, but felt I was paying a lot of money for not a lot!
My husband and I have bought a load of 'stuff' from exante and started the diet on Wednesday. I weighed in at 15st3 so I am pleased I haven't regained to my January weight.

I also have coeliac disease so this will make my journey a little harder at times so I am pretty much limited to shakes. I tried a bar for lunch yesterday but couldn't stomach it.
I am having to be a bit more lax in terms of drinks as I can't have some of the supermarket diet cokes. I am also 'cheating' and having cups of tea with milk. I would like to say this is because I need to be careful about my calcium levels but, in all honesty, if I haven't had my daily cuppas I am not worth speaking to.

We would like to do the full plan for as long as we can but drop down to 2 shakes and a meal when we need to.

Hi and welcome to the group.
How are you feeling?

I felt awful this morning and have barely moved today but we went for a 7 mile walk yesterday so that will have contributed.
I am weighing myself daily to get myself through the first week or two so that is helping to keep me a bit more motivated
Hi and welcome to the group.
How are you feeling?

I am in a real slump today. Still trying to drink my tropical shake from lunch.
Might try vegetable soup for tea so I have a bit more pressure to drink it before it goes cold

Hello and welcome, I think trying to fit the plan to suit you is ok, I'm sure it's all just trial and error with what we like and dislike. Hang in there you will feel great in no time, some take a few days I took 10 but was worth it x

Hello and welcome, I think trying to fit the plan to suit you is ok, I'm sure it's all just trial and error with what we like and dislike. Hang in there you will feel great in no time, some take a few days I took 10 but was worth it x

Thank you. How long have you been doing the plan?

Wow, wow, wow.
I had the Indian style curry and rice for tea. My tiny mind is blown. I could happily eat that for breakfast, lunch and tea for the next 6 months!
It is made in a factory which handles gluten so there is a reasonable chance I might be 'slightly ill' later!

I like the curry too. But the sweet n sour is my fav followed by spag bol. Black bean is nasty and carbonara bland mush.
I felt fine after 3 days. Sounds like you've had a great start.

Thank you. How long have you been doing the plan?

I'm only on my 5th week! I'm still learning and getting amazing help advice and support from the people on this site, they are all so welcoming and quick to help and pick you up when you need it. I think I would have given up by now if it wasn't for some of them! X

I like the curry too. But the sweet n sour is my fav followed by spag bol. Black bean is nasty and carbonara bland mush.
I felt fine after 3 days. Sounds like you've had a great start.
I can't have the sweet n sour, spag Bol or carbonara so am clinging to the curry.
I only have one left but don't feel like I have tried enough of the products to put in another order but the 100 for £85 looks good!

I'm only on my 5th week! I'm still learning and getting amazing help advice and support from the people on this site, they are all so welcoming and quick to help and pick you up when you need it. I think I would have given up by now if it wasn't for some of them! X
I am blown away by the support on here and everyone seems to be in a similar boat in terms of amounts to lose.

Yeah I got 100 for £85. Great value. So much cheaper than Cambridge when I did that! There's always offers on though so don't worry.

We are trying to save money st the moment and this is so much cheaper than our 'normal' diet!

We are all in the same boat! I get the 100 for £85 it's a great deal and you can pick what you like which is great! X

Breakfast. Vanilla flavoured cereal
Not bad, rather sickly sweet but I had been expecting tasteless cardboard

Oh is that new!!! I've not tried that! X

It's 100 for £80 now - just had an email.

I don't know if the cereal is new. My husband is doing exante too and got the trial pack with it in. I couldn't stomach it everyday but it was a nice sweet treat. I had quite a lot of 'milk' left, which I couldn't have so not sure how many calories I will have lost by not having that.

I haven't had an email about 100 for £80 but that sounds great. I am trying to force my husband to try his meal stuff so we can put another order in and I can get some more curry and rice.

Keep going - it does get easier! :)

I just put in another order - 100 packs for £80 is a bargain :D

Back