Total Solution Operation - restart 06/02/12

precious

Gold Member
Afternoon minis :D

Well lets just say last week was a bit of a bumpy ride - kinda fell of the TS wagon and jumped on the healthy ish eating wagon and saying "oh I'll call it a WS day" pfffft :eek: get the picture right? :eek:

Ok line drawn ________________________________ Soooo I'm calling everyone who is starting or restarting tomm 6th feb lets do this together ...

I have two meals out on the 14th feb & 24th feb but in the mean time I aim to TS all the way .....go to the planned meals and straight back on easy peasy right ? ;)

I'm not sure why I have struggled so much with the last bit of weight to goal it's like I wanna sabbatoge all my hardwork as if I don't deserve it?? :eek::cry: but I do right? I want it so much so why can't I just do it :cry: madness takes over and tomm never comes :eek: but I will tomm... Im going to do this once and for all!!!

Good luck to everyone restarting or joining us.

Happy Sunday ...

I'll be back 1st thing tomm :D WATCH THIS SPACE I'm on a mission :)

This is me today precious, we can do it tomorrow :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Precious I've got two nights off in feb the 16th and 17th so let's do it girl I'm here with you!

Good luck for tomorrow!

HI, ive started today.. good luck with your restart.

I've restarted today for the umpteenth time. Good luck with your restart :) I know how difficult it can be to get back on it xx

Good luck, you have done amazingly well so far. You could be at goal by the end of march! Keep at it :)

Ok I'm in I've gained about three stone in as many months I need need need it off right now it's making me so miserable n effecting every aspect of mg life!!!

I've been putting it off since the new year with one restart lasting around 9 days

I need to

1) get through 1st day
2) get through first week
3) get through 3 complete weeks.... Personally this is the main one for me once I get to this point I can continue much easier

Let's do this restart tomorrow together all!!

I'm starting again tomorrow, lost a stone this year and feel I've put it back on since Tuesday. So my first goal is to lose a st then another and another until in 8 or 9 st lighter xx
Gonna weigh myself tomorrow and see the damage.
Let's do this xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using MiniMins

hey hun just wanted say say good luck , you sound like your head is in the right place , and thats half the battle ! i am the same , been hovering a stone or so above goal for months , seeming to sabotage myself , I do think that deep down I am so worried about maintainence and the lack of control of healthy eating , that going up and down , and knowing exante is there to get me back on track is easier than getting to goal and having to stay there !!!
I have had 3-4 restarts since the start of the year and struggled so much every time , never managing 100% but I started again last tuesday and something seems to have clicked and I am feeling great , no struggles at all ... although I wont get complacent ..I knwo a binge can pop up on me unexpectedly !!!
Good luck xxxx

yay

wow :D girls im so glad im not alone... lets do this ...

same place tomm? see u then bright and early no more excuses :D dont forget to bring you bottle of water and a shake ;)

together we will melt the squatters :D

Re re re re start for me too tomm..
A week is no problem but after that I just go all over the place..

Get tru day 1
get tru week 1
get tru month 1 :rolleyes:

Have so much to lose need to do this.. cause I'm diggin myself a grave :4633:

Well morning morning minis I'm up and raring to go first stop is I'm off to the gym so I'll be back after a massive sweat ;-)

Hopefully by then most of u will be up :)

Come on let's do this good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning precious, I'm so tired was suppose to be up at 6:50 but still in bed better get a wriggle on or me & the kids will be late. Well done you for going gym, I'll be back once kids at school and I'm at work (about 9:30)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using MiniMins

Back