Operation size 10 jeans!

ceridwen

Silver Member
Try1.jpg

Hello!

I'm keeping a diary of both my Dukan diet and my attempts at trying to fit into a pair of size 10 jeans. As you can see from the photo, I can just about pull them just below my hips at the moment, but the zip won't budge, and muffin top galore!!!

I am a bit late starting this as I'm already on day 10, and 8lbs down, but I'm starting to feel a bit vulnerable with the diet (I ate some donner kebab meat yesterday :eek:), so thought a diary may help keep me on track.

Here's a recap of my diet so far:
Day 1-3: Attack phase - I was highly motivated during these three days, and didn't suffer too many issues, I ate a LOT of chicken!
Days 4-9: Cruise phase - Suffered slightly from meat fatigue, but found lots of great recipe ideas on this site, cheated on day 9 with some chicken donner meat...oops.....

Day 10 (today)!
Here is my menu:
B - 2 x vanilla muffins
L - salmon & lots of green veggies
D - mushroom omelette & salad
Snacks - turkey meatballs leftover in the fridge

how brave of you to put your photo on, not belong till that zip is up. good luck

good luck :)

Day 11!

I can't believe I've lasted this long. I've tried lots of diets; slimfast, weight watchers, slimming world, juice diet, master cleanse.... (there are probably more), but usually give up after a few days, so I'm really pleased with myself!!! I think the problem is that I've never been massively overweight, so I just think, 'Oh, I'm fine, pass me the wine and chocolate'.... but all of my size 12 clothes are really tight now, and I don't want to buy a whole new wardrobe of size 14's....plus I have to get into those size 10 jeans (I'll try them on again next week)...

So, yesterday was interesting... we had friends over and it involved lots of alcohol and takeaway pizzas... Everybody was munching away and I made myself a mushroom omelette and salad, washed down with sparkling water. How's that for self-restraint?!:cool:

I weighed myself again this morning and I'm still 10.7. I'm hoping to get to 10.6 by Thursday.... :scale:

Here is my menu plan for today:
Day 11 PP
B - 2 x vanilla muffins, ff yogurt
L - turkey omelette
D - roast chicken, sf jelly

I'm also planning on going to the gym for 1 hour.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday! :D

your menu is looking good... eat as much protien as you possibly can and watch those lbs melt away

Agree with what's already been said, try not to eat as many fish sticks & if your losses slow down maybe omit the ham as it causes water retention.

Eat, eat, eat. The best losses seem to be from those that eat plenty x

Ooooops posted on the wrong diary,your menu is fine :) x

Polish your halo girl...bet your friend couldn't believe the new you with sparkling water....great will power well done x

Good luck Ceridwen, youll be in those size 10s before you know it! I think the majority of the people on here have attempted most of the diets know to man!! Me being one of them and like you have given up after a short time, mines usually from boredom or darn right laziness with regard to cooking. Armed with a few easy recipes and a weekly planner, we'll get to TW. Cx

Hey,
Keep trying the jeans, you'll be amazed at how inches come off on Dukan! You should be proud of your omelette and water with friends - we really need to retrain ourselves that we can have a good time without wine and chocolate!! Good luck and no more kebab meat :D

You go girl!
Those little pink arrows will be pointing at air in a matter of weeks!! :)
And an hour gym sesh on a Sunday- gosh thats what you call dedication!

Day 12 PV
B - 2 x vanilla muffins, ff yogurt
L - Chicken salad, (ate this and was still hungry so ate a piece of salmon with some broccoli)
D - Homemade beef burgers, kale, poached egg, mushrooms, tomatoes, sf jelly

I've been hungry all day today, so I've eaten quite a lot!! :eek:

I'm still feeling motivated and this diet is actually helping me get to work on time too as I'm so keen to get out of bed in the morning to weigh myself! My boss is pleased....:D

Exercise - I went to a spinning class after work!

Woohooo so glad you're in the zone Ceri and fab news on the exercise front. And I cannot wait to get weighed in the mornings either, is the first thing I do after a pee and a strip of jammies LOL

Day 13 PP
B - ff yogurt with 2tbsp oat bran
L - chicken drumsticks & thighs
D - Turkey bacon, scrambled egg, sf jelly

Exercise - 30 minutes on the treadmill (couldn't face anything else after that!)

Day 13, woo hoo!! Nearly 2 weeks on the Dukan! :)

So today was alright, didn't feel as hungry as yesterday, and managed to drag myself to the gym after work! It's nearly two weeks, and I feel like I'm getting in the swing of things now. I've been speaking to friends about getting down to 9 stone and they think that's too low, I'm not sure if it is or not.... I may re-evaluate when I get to 9.7, as I still want to have a bit of meat on me and have a womanly shape.... we'll see.... Maybe I'll just move to consolidation once those damn jeans zip up! :)

Are you planning on wearing the jeans any where nice once you can get into them?

try2.jpg

Here is my second attempt at fitting in the jeans! I'm not sure if I've gotten smaller or if they've just stretched from my last attempt!

Anyway I'd better go and take them off now as I think I'm cutting off the circulation below my waist :eek:

Back