opinion please?

ThinDilema

Hello guys :) so a wee bit of history my highest weight two years ago was 22 stone (308lbs) and have since got down to 13.7 stone (189lbs) mainly through heartbreak, smoking (only cigarettes lol!) and a new career in care. At my highest weight my old relationship broke down mainly due to my weight and my ex's cheating, I was broken he was my teenage sweetheart and I think this all meant I was determined to lose all that weight as four years previously when we got together I was a mere 9 stone!!
Since all that now 2 years on I'm in a new relationship with the man of my dreams who loves curvy girls, however after 3 months of maintenance I've decoded I'd quite like to lose 3.7 stone to become 10 stone or simply around a size 10-12 (currently a 14 ontop and 16-18 on bottom)
My question is 1) how have people found returning - I did Cambridge for 3 months before and 2) roughly how long does it take to lose roughly that amount?
Also how do you deal with partners who do genuinely like your figure now and feel this is a bit 'extreme'.
Sorry for all the questions would really appricate some feedback :)
Thankyou in advance! And good luck to everybody on the weight loss journeys!! xxx

Hi

Well done on your loss so far and for deciding to tackle the remaining weight! I have restarted and found it quite hard in the beginning really have to push through and not keep putting it off, is all mind over matter! I think you could lose 3.7 stone in 3 months!

My husband was the same, didn't really want me to lose weight, went from 15.12 -12.12 and he was like, thats enough, now I am back on it for another 2 stone, I found he has become a little insercure and I have to keep remidning him of my reasons, health and feel good not for other blokes to fancy me and I am gonna run off, but as long as you stand firm remember your doing it for you I think he will eventually come round and support you.

Good luck whatever you decide to do, much love Le x

Back