Opinions needed

Lindy16

Hi

i am on my second day of the diet today. I am living in a hotel at the moment as we are between houses so it's proving a little tricky but just want to check I am doing ok. I think I may be eating too much ( which explains why I am having to diet in the first place!!) any opinions/suggestions welcome.

breakfast - total 0% with sweetner and vanilla extract

snack - handful cold quorn pieces

lunch - tin of tuna, cottage cheese and quorn pieces, diet coke

dinner - whole pack of cold quorn dipped in tomato sauce (no added salt or sugar)
Two pieces packaged smoked salmon and cottage cheese
Diet coke

snack - onken vanilla fat free yoghurt

As long as it's on the list, you can eat as much as you want :) this Is the only reason I haven't failed hahaha! You sound like you're doing fine especially as you're living in a hotel! Remember to drink water with all that diet coke ;)

Best of luck xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah I have been just didn't write it down!! Is extra light soft cheese allowed? Tried quark and it is a bit bland!! No oat bran yet as local supermarket doesn't have it but can't wait for it as I will be able to make a porridge like thing in micro at work? Thanks for the help.

When you get into cruise phase, it is a tolerated item (I think 30g but will check!). You're allowed 2 tolerated items a day from cruise onwards :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Remember that porridge, oats etc doesn't count. Personally, I'd rather not have anything other than oat bran, rather just leave it out.
Oat bran is really important to the diet so the quicker you can find it the better (health shops are good too or ask the supermarket to order it in for you) and if you don't have a microwave then that's cool too. Pop equal amounts of oat bran and milk into a jar or container or bowl and cover it, pop it in the fridge and leave it overnight. It makes overnight porridge without having to cook it!

Goodness you're certainly not starting under the best of circumstances!
These "quorn pieces". Can you explain what they are?

The quorn pieces are just plain chicken style pieces, basically completely plain clusters of quorn! Spongy and bland not heated or with no sauce but I quite like. Espc as a wee snack!

Back