1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions on green please?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ~will do it this time~, 23 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Had a discussion in my last class about whether green can make you bloat??

This has probably been discussed before but anyone any thoughts? does it affect you?

When I have mainly green days I have a smaller loss...
    The times I've had good losses were when I did 2/3 red days before weigh in...

A couple of other ladies mentiond this in class too.....

I am now thinking that when I have my red days, I am going to cut down on bread and potatoes (as EX).... and use green veggies to bulk my meals... Gonna see if this makes a difference....

I am thinking it may make a difference to some of us who are prone to water retention?

Anyway, any thoughts?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    you could try swapping your potatoes for sweet potatoes. i find they dont bloat me as much as a potato and they are less calories. i would try substituting rather than leaving out altogether.
  4. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I found that when I first went onto green days that I felt bloated but after a few days on green, it was fine. I also have quorn with every meal and I think that if you mix the carbs with protein like quorn or a healthy extra of meat, then the bloating should stop.
  5. Thanks girls will try this.....

I do eat a lot of quorn but also enjoy bread so often have my 3 slices of WW brown danish as a hex...

I have never got this far into a SW plan before as always give up between 4-6 weeks...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.