Opinions on thr LT bars

Hi,

I really like the flapjacks, but most people think they are the work of the devil!!!!!
They are very savoury and quite salty tasting. When you first take them out of the packet they smell like oxo cubes, not pleasant. So I take mine out 5 mins before I eat it ti let the smell waft away. I alos liek them popped in the toaster for 5 mins as this strangely seems to make them softer. However, they are very dry and can not be eaten with out a large drink. I prefer mine with a big mug of tea!!!

I have at least two a day with just one shake, but sometimes I have three and no shake!!

I think LT will send you a free sample if you ring them.

Keilaani said:
Thanks dusty, has it slowed down your loss at all? x

No. The only thing slowing me down has been falling of the wagon. But I'm back on board done full week. So bring on the next five stone to go!!!!!

Hi,

I really like the flapjacks, but most people think they are the work of the devil!!!!!
They are very savoury and quite salty tasting. When you first take them out of the packet they smell like oxo cubes, not pleasant. So I take mine out 5 mins before I eat it ti let the smell waft away. I alos liek them popped in the toaster for 5 mins as this strangely seems to make them softer. However, they are very dry and can not be eaten with out a large drink. I prefer mine with a big mug of tea!!!

I have at least two a day with just one shake, but sometimes I have three and no shake!!

I think LT will send you a free sample if you ring them.

That was exactly what I came here to say.

I can not stress enough that we that like the flapjacks are a small number but I know at first I did not like coconut but they grew on me and now i love them. Give them a try toasted not raw! and you may like them but you could end up cursing us for the recommendation :)

I will definitely give them a whirl. I don't care what they taste like, I need to get my teeth round something before I eat the furniture! x

I like them! it is good to actually 'eat' something! i wish i liked the chicken soup but i really really just cant stomach it at all! the flapjacks are even better toasted with a cup of tea or coffee! but everyone is differant, it just helps the diet getting even more boring if you like all the products i guess!

Hi, sorry i know this has noting to do with the bars, but i just got my week of shakes today and the woman didnt explain much to me, can you drink diluted juice ;like robinsons or dose it have to be plain water?

^ No juice allowed hun, not even flavoured water. You can have plain water, carbonated water, black tea or black coffee (with no milk). x

Hi henn u can only drink water as the juice will kick u out of ketosis. And I looooove the peanut glapjavks, but found I couldn't hardly eat the coca nut one :( xx

oh god, this sounds like its going to be fun then haha, :(

thanks for the help xx

i just have no willpower what so ever! its ridiculous :( its going to kill me not having a cuppa tea, i cant drink it black that sounds vile :(

going to try my hardest to stick to it for the first week, and hopefully will see a good result at weigh in to keep me motivated, even got myself a zumba dvd to try and help lose abit more weight haha xx

Back