Opinions ones these please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by katie240181, 21 April 2009 Social URL.

1. katie240181

katie240181 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi everyone

can people tell me what they think of the following products from Joe's please

pork sausages
    beef burgers
    cajun pork steaks

all low fat of course i am thinking of trying some for when i do my red days, but would like opinions please, as with it being a minimum order number, i don't want to order them and them not be like and get wasted, any pics of them cooked would be good too.

i have had the bowyers sausages they are ok nt something i would have all the time, are these better do they taste like normal ones etc

thanks so much everyone x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. niknaks

niknaks Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love the spciy pork sausages!!! mmm
    I brought some pork and leek ones the other day and they were nice too. To be honest i find they are a real treat - especailly as i have mine on a butty for breakfast on a sunday mmm!

4. mfinnis

mfinnis Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    the only joe's sausages I would be reluctant to buy again are the ones with chilli in...they are fine for me but not much point cooking for the family as they are too spicy for the kids....I can't be bothered with having to cook different meals!

I have ordered most of joe's stuff and love all of it....they do have a different texture to normal sausages/burgers but they can't be faulted on flavour.

5. *angie*

*angie* loves food and cooking

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(3.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World and 5:2 (not together)
    Hear hear - the flavourings are top notch, and I am damn fussy :)

Burgers are good - hold their shape, taste like a good quality processed burger (ie will never taste homemade).

Haven't tried the marinated meat stuff, but all the sausages are strongly seasoned and spiced, so go for flavours you know you like :D

6. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The pork steaks are AMAZING! A bit dry but I did them under the grill until they were a little charred around the edges. I can't wait to order them again!

I can't remember if it was the peppered ones or the cajun ones I ordered but either way they were yummy!

7. paulsrich

paulsrich Full Member

Hiya, I am really sorry if i am being stupid but what is JOES and where do you buy them from?

8. paperclip

paperclip Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Home

Lots of sausages, burgers and grill things that are all syn free! I haven't tried them as they're too expensive for me, but lots of people think they're great. Order online.

Hope that helps!

9. paulsrich

paulsrich Full Member

Thats great. Thankyou.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.