Opinions Please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by shelz, 16 November 2009 Social URL.

1. shelz

shelz Silver Member

As can be seen from my profile I have a stone left to loose until goal. I have been off Cambridge products for about 6 weeks now and my weight has stayed fairly constant - fluctuating the odd couple of pounds here and there. I have been gymming 3-4 times a week for half an hour, mainly cardio as I cant do weights and most weeks I have been swimming or for a long walk on one of the other days. I *really* enjoy exercise now too, never thought I'd say that ever!

I am quite happy that I can maintain at the moment having lost almost 3 stone on the Cambridge plan. I just really want this last stone to go once and for all so I can be happy and enjoy life as I should be doing.

Can I have some opinions as what route you think I should be taking please? Do you think I should go back onto the 810 program and stay here until I am quite near to goal and then up my calories gradually again to maintain? I have contacted my CDC once again to see what she recommends but I would like some general opinions too please.

Thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Well done on doing so well shelz. Unfortunately I have no ideas as still on SS, but will gladly 'bump' this up for you!
  4. shelz

shelz Silver Member

Thanks hun. Dont get me wrong I am very happy with where I am now as opposed to where I was, but I'd just love it that little bit more if I was bang on the target I had originally set. :)
  5. rainbow27

rainbow27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    eat less move more!& mixing it up high protien & shakes
    hello and well done you.. thats what i would do go back to 810 and work your way up once you are at your goal. xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.