Opinions please

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by .Nicki., 17 May 2011 Social URL.

1. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

Hey Ladies,
    I need some opinions from you. For the last week my nipples have been really sore, thought nothing of it but since Saturday i've been totally exhausted, i sleep for 12hours or more at night and have been falling asleep during the day too, its not normal for me as usually i have trouble sleeping.
    The thing is we've been ttc for so long then whenever something 'different' happens i assume its that and then i'm dissapointed/gutted when its not. My cycles are long and irregular so i couldn't tell you if i'm late or not. Do you think i'm reading to much into it? is it just a bug?
    I don't feel unwell just very, very tired.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bunnylovesalan

bunnylovesalan Proud Mama :)

How long has the tiredness been going on for?

If your unsure I would go doctors and get a pregnancy test done through them

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.