Opinions please...

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by Mini_Mog, 4 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Mini_Mog

Mini_Mog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.89%)
    Diet:
    VLCD, slimming world (currently)
    Would it be acceptable to have 2 healthy as and no healthy bs on ee? I know this is meaning I won't have any extra fibre other than in my superfree, but will it affect weight loss or cause gain? It just fits in with what Im going to be eating today. For 1 time only?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NumNumPigsBum

NumNumPigsBum "The Stig" Pig

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.6lb(15.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You know yourself it's not technically right as A's and B's are for different reasons. If only for one day I would do it, but then I'm a norty tweaker at times so probably not the best to give advice!! Is there any way your day could be red or green? Like I said though, for 1 day I very much doubt any damage would be done. If you were to do it on a regular basis then maybe you should be having a word ... :)

Mini_Mog likes this.
  4. Mini_Mog

Mini_Mog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.89%)
    Diet:
    It's just today, doing lasagne for tea and I have some pasta bake left that needs eating up today for lunch. Unless I had the ex lean mince as a healthy b on green, I shall do a bit of working out. Think that might work better...

I don't like to bend the rules too much as I know there's potential for consequences, lol!!

5. blonde8

blonde8 Full Member

What are u wanting to use as ur two a choices?x

6. Mini_Mog

Mini_Mog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.89%)
    Diet:
    Cheese, but I'm going to go for the green option as it will work out without me having to bend any rules.

I seem to be gaining at the mo while following plan but I think it's because I've been eating hardly anything while in hospital this week and then eating normally and on plan again. So didn't really want to bend the rules.

7. NumNumPigsBum

NumNumPigsBum "The Stig" Pig

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.6lb(15.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Glad you could fiddle things about and enjoy your food :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.