Opposite effect!

Discussion in 'alli' started by Lady_P, 18 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Lady_P

Lady_P Member

:eek:
    Is anyone else suffering with constipation?

This appears to be my problem! I started on Saturday and have carefully recorded/measured etc. my calories and fat intake and feel I am taking onboard plenty of fibre and literally gallons of water!

Is this a temp blip until my body gets used to the tablets or do I need to readjust something in my diet?

Many thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pinkemma89

pinkemma89 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.06%)
    Diet:
    Too busy to eat!!
    Hi Lady P, I came across your post on a little board lurk lol. I find it hard to 'go' on most diets. I'm not familiar with the 'allowed' foods and drinks on alli.. but if you can have it, the best solution I've always found is coffee. It has to be good black coffee though, like from starbucks or costa. Honestly, within 2 hours of drinking I know I'm guaranteed a visit to the bathroom!! And no calories too - double bonus!!

4. coffee_bean

coffee_bean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.01%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Hey lady P

I'm on xenical which is just a higher dose of alli and I am getting constipation too - not quite what I expected!
    Just keep drinking loads of water. I think for me its due to the change in diet but who can tell?
    It hasn't seemed to affect my weight loss though so for now I'm not worrying

Kate x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.