opps...... I had 4 packs yesterday

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by 10stonesize10, 27 January 2008.

1. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

I come from LL and I lost count
    Im 5 7 + so I am sure I will be OK
  2. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

No problem 10ss10. At 5' 8" women can have 4packs ... so one extra won't hurt you as a one off! If you find you want 4 meals - then split one of your packs and have 2smaller drinks. I have some clients who split a soup and have half at lunch time and have at dinner - and then do the same with a shake ... so they have dinner and pud!!

How much do you want to lose?? Good luck!
  3. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Well-Known Member

I'm the same height as you and my CDC said to me that if I was desperate for something(Especially in the first couple of weeks)to have an extra shake.
    An extra shake is always better than the contents of a biscuit barrel I would think!

4. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

I come to CD from LL
    I just started here are my goals

1. 12/7 the same weight I was at last year 28/1/2007 [ I will make that 2 pounds from that now]

2. 12 stone, same weight I was at when I had TT

3. 11/10, weight after TT

4. 11 stone, lowest weight 2006 [ Nov 2006 ] LL

5. maybe 10/7 or 10stone, I will just have to see how I look and feel.

I will keep you posted on my goals.
  5. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Well-Known Member

At 5ft 1 i have been told that if i find i'm hungry that i should tuck in to a 4th pack. After all, better than crisps :) xxx
  6. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

7. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Well-Known Member

ME 2!!!
  8. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Well-Known Member

and me too!!