Opps..

-FJ-

I had an accidental 3 days off and this is my 3rd day back on 100% TFR...and I'm somehow in ketosis already...!

Cheese! Pork scratchings! Cream!

Pulling on my Atkins days here.....think it's only carbs that kick you outta ketosis like.

I put a lot of chinese 5 spice into the soups when I'm pan heating them too, fine for me ketosis wise!

Eating certain things might not kick you out of ketosis but it could really slow down your weight loss. Plus, for me, the whole idea of doing lipotrim is to remove myself from food completely. Ok I might slip up but I really try hard not to.

Ha you got moved - wrists slapped!!

Angellove you made me spit my tea out lol reading through posts till i saw your reply pmslllll

I put a lot of chinese 5 spice into the soups when I'm pan heating them too, fine for me ketosis wise!

Apparently if you add pepper/spices/tabasco to soup it makes you more hungry and slows weight loss.
Someone on the FB group emailed Lipotrim and that is what they said.

Apparently if you add pepper/spices/tabasco to soup it makes you more hungry and slows weight loss.

I see, thanks for the heads up love, looks like soup is off the menu then hehe

I hate the soup but tonight I made it into crisps and it's edible.
Slighly chewy crisps I have to add and a few burned bits - but great change from the usual slop. :)

Jamsi said:

There are a lot of people who have done this diet and added stuff to the soup and it has not affected their weight loss. Why would it if you think about it logically? If something you are adding takes you out of ketosis then yes but otherwise it makes no sense

Jamsi said:
I don't know Lesley I was just passing on what Lipotrim said.

I know hun, wasn't having a go x
I wonder sometimes if they say things to try and make you keep the shakes and soups bland to cleanse the old taste buds? Who knows!

You mix a chicken soup packet up into a thick ish paste - like cake mix (sorry but I can't think of a better description)... Use fizzy water the recipie said but I used regular water last time and I couldn't tell the diff tbh.

Anyway - get some parchement - er.. what's the other name for it..
grease proof paper .. spread out little drops of the mix and microvave for a minute or more till they go golden colour.

Mine usualy take 2-3 mins - careful you don't burn them!!

And a packet of soup usually makes 3 batches as my microwave isn't huge.

Eat.

They're not really thin and crispy.. they're quite thick and sorta crunchy. But I really like the change.

Had them 3 times this last 7 days. :)

Got to give that a try!

Back