Optislim Life

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
How many of you are on Optislim? As we dont have our own page its difficult to 'chat' to others that are going through the same diet. I am halfway through my 2nd week, and still enjoying it.

hello how is using optislim going for you ? you enjoying it ?

Im thinking of starting but not sure what to have as my meal ? something easy and quick.

whats your daily routine if you dont mind me asking ?

thanks

hello how is using optislim going for you ? you enjoying it ?

Im thinking of starting but not sure what to have as my meal ? something easy and quick.

whats your daily routine if you dont mind me asking ?

thanks

Hi, going really well thanks for asking, I has lost 16lb in 5 weeks and it has been really easy, havent done any exercise yet so must start it soon.
I have shake for breakfast
snack mid morning , which ranges from
a boiled egg
14 almonds
2 slimming world crackers with 2 half fat cheese triangles
pear and apple
shake or soup for lunch
snack mid afternoon, similar to morning ,keep to around 100 cals
dinner,
on the optislim page you get a recipe everyday, find a couple you like and its easy.
I usually stick to quorn roast slices or fillets plus loads of veg or salad.
any tv dinner that has around 400 cals plus extra veg or salad.
I make veg soup as well and drink that if I a bit peckish and I usually have a hot choc .
1000 cals per day.

Are you thinking of trying Optislim? The website is really good, meal planner plus customer service are there to answer any queries, its great to be able to log in your weight loss and measurements, I have lost 10 cm off my waist, so at least its going from the right place.
Let me know how you get on.

So if it suits you you could just go shopping and buy 7 tv dinners as long as the total calories per pack is about 400 and couple bags ready made salad and some frozen veg,some fruit for the week, get your snacks and bag them up into 100 cal portions,get your shakes in, Amazon is best, and you are all set.
Tv dinners are good until you feel a little more adventurous.

Back