Optislim

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
anyone tried this?

its bought from any lyyods pharmacy...
ive got two weeks worth, and started it today, only the meal replacement 2 a day one

Hiya

I have looked at them all at some point but not tried it. Think they all work if you stick to them and just watch your evening meal doesn't lead to eatng more.

I am doing bissest loser meal replacements 2 a day and a meal, to be honest the shakes are awful, the worst I have ever had and I have tried, lighterlife, cambridge and slimfast!! Don't know how long I will do them for might resort back to cambridge. I havebought loads as well another waste of money.

Good luck and sorry I couldn't help you any more x

i really like these shakes, they dont lack in taste or anything and come in a lot of flavours other than the average chocolate, banana and strawberry (though i only like banana and strawberry!)

i was tempted by them biggest loser shakes, i saw them on offer in asda and was very tempted by them, but im glad i didnt now! my optislim ones came to £20 for a weeks supply, so not bad on pricing!

No that's good, just stick with it.

I have phoned cambridge counsellor and I am gonna see her Monday for some more shakes, the biggest loser are awful they have no taste at all very weak and you cant really tell the difference between one flavour and the other, could just kick myself for buying so many, typical of me x x

ive got two weeks worth of it now, its easy enough to stick to if im not having a bad day and dont comfort eat everything i see! x

yes i get muddled. is optislim like slimfast where you have a meal a day

i think there is a vlcd called optifast

one thing that is stopping me from trying these diets[though i want to] is i am afraid i won't like the shakes and will i have the will power to eat salad or veg for my dinner[don't think there is much point having slim fast shakes for breakfast and lunch and chips for dinner but i am so greedy and stupid that i have done that in the past..hence why i am still heavy for my height]

i tried the optislim choc mint shake when i ran out of my cambridge shakes during the snow

it tasted like dishwater mixed with minty toothpaste, never again

yes one thing is i need to try and find shakes bars soups etc i can eat if am to try a meal repacement plan..

i am greedy. i tend to be tempted by meal replacement idea as at least then i will exactly what is and is not on the diet

i dread the thoughts of getting stuff i don't like in

i tried the optislim choc mint shake when i ran out of my cambridge shakes during the snow

it tasted like dishwater mixed with minty toothpaste, never again

im glad i dont like chocolate then! :p

ooh i coudlnt doa VLCD, i wouldnt be able to stick to it now would be a healthy option for me! i dont have alot to lose

not sure i could stick to a vlcd[as am so greedy and have no willpower]. nevertheless sometimes i wonder if some sort of meal replacement plan [even if it has to have higher calories as medically i don't need to lose a huge amount] would get me out of bad habits with food

thanks

i admire people who are able to stick to vlcds

not sure i could stick to a vlcd[as am so greedy and have no willpower]. nevertheless sometimes i wonder if some sort of meal replacement plan [even if it has to have higher calories as medically i don't need to lose a huge amount] would get me out of bad habits with food

thanks

i admire people who are able to stick to vlcds

they certanly have strengh!

bought another 2 weeks worth if these, in total ill have done this for a month when these run out.

they didnt have any banana so i had to get vanilla and caramel flavours, relucantly bought 2 chocomint too. i dont like chocolate things, the tatse is vile! dont know what these will be like...

Back