1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Orange is the New Black

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by PotterMrs, 23 August 2014 Social URL.

1. PotterMrs

PotterMrs Well-Known Member

OITNB is showing on Netflix at the mo, has anybody seen it? I absolutely loved it, especially the last episode of season 2! Can't believe tho that season 3 won't be out til late 2015! Will have to fill my time with series 2 of Wentworth which is starting in a few weeks! Yay!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Tootsy

Tootsy Well-Known Member

I loved it I was hooked after the first season and felt like years for season 2 to come out, Same waiting game for season 3 lol, I've been watching the 100 it's quite good :)

4. LoobieLou1983

LoobieLou1983 Well-Known Member

Orange is the New Black is my favourite programme!! Absolutely love it =)

If you're on Facebook and want some pictures, news etc about the show search for 'Orange is the new black fans' and request to join the group... I'm admin =) xx

5. ginzeh

ginzeh Well-Known Member

Yes ONITB was so good! shame such delays in the seasons it should go on forever like a soap haha.

i am looking forward to new walking dead and american horror story AND Bates motel - all really good i'd recommend if havent watched :)

6. LoobieLou1983

I'm a bit too scared for American Horror Story. I'm watching Fringe at the moment..love that. You seen Orphan Black?

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

7. ginzeh

ginzeh Well-Known Member

lol, its not scary!!! - I did see a few Orphan blacks on BBC3, i didn't get it at all - theyre all the same person running away from someone or something? lol i see it's on netflix now too - may give it a go!

Try american horror story - its not actually scary or even jumpy to be honest it is a bit strange though, season 2 is better! they are different things different seasons so can jump - different people different stories completely so wont have missed anything!

8. LoobieLou1983

When I've finished watching 4 seasons on Fringe I may brave it lol

9. ginzeh

ginzeh Well-Known Member

lol, you must! :)

10. LoobieLou1983

Do you watch Wentworth?

11. ginzeh

ginzeh Well-Known Member

No, what is it?? I've heard of it I think I always think of prison break wasn't that went worth prison? Or it is in something!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

12. LoobieLou1983

It's a modern day Prisoner Cell Block H...so so good

13. flowergirl

flowergirl Well-Known Member

Been wanting to start this for a while!! :)

14. Peterc95

Peterc95 Member

Orphan Black is such an awesome show! Tatiana Maslany is so talented. Can't wait for Season 3!