orange jelly

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wahine, 6 March 2008 Social URL.

1. wahine

wahine Member

I am sure I read on here somewhere that you can make jelly out of the MAM and water flavourings... does anyone know how (quantities etc)? :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Melliewoo

Melliewoo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I think it's 1/2 ltr water 1.5 scoops of MAM and a teaspoon of lavouring give it a good blend and put it in the fridge until it sets x

4. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I really must try this one again - dont think I did it right the first time as I ended up with frogspawn type substance in the bowl ....

5. Melliewoo

Melliewoo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    lol claire i haven't tried it yet but am going to make it tommorow i think :D

6. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I kid you not Mel - I've had disasters with that and the husks, frogspawn jelly and a giant slug type creature when I used too much husks in my soup.... God it was terrible xxx

7. wahine

wahine Member

what are husks??

8. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    physillium husks - a natural fibre source, available from Health Stores and on line the come in powdered type form which you can add to soups or tablet form - just extra fibre if its needed etc. No calories, no carbs etc so suitable for VLCD x

9. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge

pmsl!!!:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.