Orchid74's Weightloss Diary

Discussion in 'SlimFast Weight Loss Diary' started by orchid74, 21 March 2011 Social URL.

1. orchid74

orchid74 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0.8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.2lb(5.87%)
    Diet:
    Lo Carb
    Hi there everyone!! I am new to the forum, so you will have to bear with me as i find my way around lol :)

I am desperate to lose my weight once and for all but more inportantly so that i can start ivf treatment. My local pct criteria means that you have to have a bmi of below 30. I have just turned 37 so time isnt on my side.

I have been on meal replacement for 2 weeks now!! I have been very strict and Week 1 i lost 7.5lbs!!:D

I have done a couple of weigh-ins mid week during my 2nd week and its not looking good :sigh: I had gone back up by several pounds, so to say i am not looking forward to my weigh-in today is an understatement!! I wont be happy at all if i have put poundage back on as i have been v v strict!

Oh well, i shall be back on shortly with my latest weigh-in results............

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Junebride11

Junebride11 Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    good luck and wellcome

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.