Ordered last nite, im excited and nervous any tips would be great! x

gemsmiles

Hi everyone, i saw the exante diet online and thought i would see what people thought before ordering. Reading your posts has really motivated me, i have 4 stone to lose, would love to lose 2 stone by july for a girly holiday with my very slim friends! If anyone has any tips they have found useful and to get me through i would be very greatful! I think the thing i will struggle with most is the water, i hate water, i always have juice etc I have to do this, i need to make a change and lose this weight and get back to being me instead of a size! Any help would be massively appreciated xx

Hi everyone, i saw the exante diet online and thought i would see what people thought before ordering. Reading your posts has really motivated me, i have 4 stone to lose, would love to lose 2 stone by july for a girly holiday with my very slim friends! If anyone has any tips they have found useful and to get me through i would be very greatful! I think the thing i will struggle with most is the water, i hate water, i always have juice etc I have to do this, i need to make a change and lose this weight and get back to being me instead of a size! Any help would be massively appreciated xx

Hi hun and good luck, im starting back on the TS solotion today, theres a page on the exante bit telling you what you can drink thats ok on this diet so like

-tea
-coffee
-coke zero

Etc. you can have stuff that does not have citric acid in pretty much

awww thats. i found the day i was reciving mine i got a text saying i would recieve it between 12.14 and 1.14 lol and i recieved it at 12.20 ish

I'm starting tomorrow, so I'll be interested to see any advice from ppl too. at the minute I'm just excited, think that'll wear off quickly :)

Hi Amy Lou

I also ordered yesterday and am starting today. My pack is scheduled to arrive between 13:24 and 14:24 so water until then!
I'm so excited too albeit a little nervous! Can't wait to see results! I'm also looking to lose 3-4 stone.
All the best, you can do it!

x

Order mine last night and waiting for it to be delivered today!! I am quite excited. Starting on the 1st May for a full month so wish me luck!!!

Welcome all you newbies!

Tips:
- Don't believe the signs of ketosis until you've been on the diet 2 weeks. Although the headache & most of the hunger goes within the first few days, the danger time for a lot of people (including me) seems to include the second week as well as the body FIGHTS to get you to go out hunter gathering for more food rather than succumbing to ketosis. I finally recognised this in myself after a few failed restarts over the past couple of years, so went in to those 2 weeks all guns blazing and am now on day 35 :D have lost 22lb so far.
- Surround yourself with motivational things - read blogs, look at before and after photos, look up icky medical procedures obese people have to have, write a list of why you're doing it. It helps to strengthen your brain's motivation for slimness and its aversion to fatness to give you a good chance of beating the demons.
- Don't feel you have to tell anyone. I have told people at work I'm having a protein shake some mornings for breakfast as it keeps me fuller than cereal, and that I'm drinking cup a soups at lunch as they are cheap ;) when pushed further I lied to say that I have a BIG healthy meal when I get home, but that it's too much faff to make to bring in to work. This stops the spanish inquisition getting too excited.
- Drinking enough makes everything easier. I have a 2L bottle that I fill up every morning and carry around the house/car to ensure I drink it all through the day. Before I have a meal replacement, I have a big cup of tea or a glass of water from the tap. I drink ginger root tea (finely chop fresh ginger, put in cup, add hot water = yum), peppermint, green tea with peppermint, green tea with ginger added, and very occasionally a normal cuppa if I'm at someone else's house.
- You will probably get quite cold at times, especially if you sit still for extended periods. Wear layers, and keep some gloves to hand. My wheat cushions are very handy at the moment! This is where the constant herbal tea drinking helps as you can warm your hands on the cup.
- If life gets in the way and you can't avoid a social occasion, get the menu in advance and make your choices with your rational dieting head on. Most restaurants are capable of doing you a chicken breast with salad. There is a list of ketogenic foods pinned on the forum to help you choose. You will need to make good choices when the diet finishes, so you may as well start the practice early. It will help your willpower if you have a shake/soup/bar immediately before you go as you will feel fuller.
- If you're going to be faced with a carb-laden buffet then again have your shake before you go and when you get there apologise, say you have had a bit of a gyppy tummy earlier in the day and stay well away from the food (people won't want you spreading your 'germs' by touching the buffet!), just wander round with some sparkling water and you already have your excuse if you're finding yourself tempted or bored as you can say you need to leave as not feeling well ;)

Thanks for the great tips evil weevil - you certainly sound a pro at this.
I am on day two, and can't wait for ketosis, which i thought would be in a couple of days! I am in for the long haul, so hopefully in two weeks i will feel the full effects of being properly and fully in ketosis. can't wait to see my body shrink!!

sam x

Great tips evil weezil. Thank you. I'm a couple of days into my second week and not one thing other than Exante shakes/soups/bars, water and coke zero has passed my lips. I'm not hungry at all. But I'm getting bored. I enjoy cooking (as well as eating) and am missing that. I have had more bubble baths over the last few days than I have had all year!!
I just hope I can keep the motivation going. Thanks again for the tips.
x

Hi :) I just started Exante today. My head feels like it weighs a ton! Don't feel to good and a bit snappy. Also quite hungry but its more trying to break the habits than hunger and think I ate my dinner (soup) too early - at 6pm - so just bought a 2l bottle of coke zero to be going till bed time. That's one I will advise you to do: buy a big bottle of coke zero to fill you up when your fed up of water. Good luck on your journey, fingers crossed these first 2 weeks whizz by :)

Hello. I start my Exante tomorrow so heres good luck to the both of us..
Looking at our profiles i think we match..lol same height, weight and goal weight...

Hi pink angel (emma). Im starting mine monday, really looking forward starting it! Let me know how ur first few days go. Be nice to have a buddy witht the same goal, we can keep eachother motivated, i have a feeling its going to be a bumpy ride. We ca do it, just gta stay positive!! xx

hello....
i just had my first shake...a chocolate one and they dont taste too bad at all......
i will let you know sun how im getting on ...

xx

Welcome and good luck all! I've just made
It to day 5 and am struggling but determined to make it through the wk end. U which stage I'm hopping the hunger has finally gone!

'Evil'.....Your tips are a big help! I've got a number of social event on over the wk end and now feel well equipped to handle the situations! My biggest worry is going out 2mo night?!...2 have a low carb drink ie Vodka and soda or not?! Any suggestions? Do you think This could prevent the ketosis kicking in??

Dev (",)

Hello, I have just made my order. Been on Lipotrim for 4 out of last 5 weeks and nearly at my original goal, but 2 weeks ago had long weekend away and it meant I lost the dedication needed for LT and have messed about a bit for the last week or so. Have decided to re-feed (ish) over next few days as going away again next week for 3 days. Intending to be good while in hotel by eating salads then am planning to do exante for 3 weeks to get below original target by a couple of pounds. Just got fed up with the LT shakes, although have discovered quite like the flapjacks. Have ordered a few shakes, a couple of each soup, the orange bars and most importantly the porridge which was the big attraction! My mum has being doing the partial exante plan, having a meal a day and has lost 6lb in 2 weeks so that will do me! Also, exited by the prospect of coke zero!!

I wouldn't - a. alcohol + ketosis is dangerous and you should be most of the way there by now and b. alcohol lowers one's inhibitions so you may end up eating if offered something after you've had a drink.

Back