• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ordered more supplies lol

Oh good thing Mandy, I buy my next shake bundle next week. Going to be nice having you here for the near future. Seems everyone has gone to bed early.

Oh yeah im in it for the long haul marky boy so best get used to me hehe. Its nice this place tho....love it

How do u get on when u have a day with just shakes? Im not keen on the bars or some of the soups....but not sure just the shakes would be very satisfying? lol xx

calligas

is slowly shrinking
yes i am gonna go for the shakes this time, can;t stomach any more soups. and i think i will order b4 it goes up, u never know more people are buying so they might put them up.
did u get yr parcel mandy?

As much as I like the soups I should have stuck to the shakes. It is to hot for soup but sometimes it is nice to have something hot. I do prefer the shakes though and they are cold so you metabolism works harder thus working faster, little secret now out.

See yeah i thought i could vary it, vanilla latte for brekkie, shake for lunch and hot chocolate for dinner lol

I didnt get today hun, assuming will be tomorrow xxx

I did exactly the same.

I like the soups but I haven't always fancied eating them in the hot weather. I've decided to have 3 shakes a day unless I'm out doing something and then I'll take a bar. The bars are growing on me but I prefer the shakes.