ordered my 1st months supply!!!

Trim T

:D:D:D:D:D

It should arrive tomorrow! I still have a few days worth of lighterlife products which i will finish first, but i should be 100% S&S by the end of the week.

As you'll see by my signature i am 6 weeks into LL, and i've lost 27lb so far.

I would like to lose at least another stone using SnS.

T x

Welcome! I do a bit of a combination of LL and Slim and Save. Enjoy!

Thanks Weasey, i tried the samples and they were great. I'm not changing over because i dislike LL i actually enjoy the diet, i'll just be happy to not have to spend so much money on products etc x

Yes - S&S is much cheaper! I do like the councelling with LL though... There are some S&S packs which I love and it's so much easier to stick to the diet using those! Also, SnS do allow a small amount of milk and 200g of veggies which is a lot different from LL. I stick to LL rules - but have now moved to lite so am allowed veggies!

I won't be having the veggies or extra protein, just 3 packs a day and loads of water. Hopefully be at goal by the end of march then ;-)

There are people who do just 3 packs and nothing else. I would caution you against it though. If you do that you won't be getting enough protein in - you need a minimum of around 50g a day. If you don't take in enough protein your body will use your muscles instead. You don't want to drastically reduce your muscle mass as that reduces your metabolism which will make it harder to maintain afterwards. I would suggest that you either have 4 packs or 3 packs and the chicken/fish. Completely your choice of course!

thanks for the advice hun, i appreciate it. I used dietimeal products 3yrs ago having 3 products a day and nothing else and i can honestly say i had no health effects, including muscle waste.

The sns packs are the same product, so i will stick to what works for me. Don't get me wrong, i get the occasional chicken craving anyway and i don't fight it. I have some chicken every few weeks x

Enjoy SnS and I look fowarded to seeing how you get on!

yay, there seem to be quite a few of us starting this week x

Hi Trim! Well done on a great loss so far! :)

I started S&S Today and have never been on a meal replacement diet before (although I have tried everything else! LOL)

I'm hoping to lose 27lbs in total, so fingers crossed I get there as soon as you did on LL! I dont know tho as the loss may slow down towards goal weight I have heard? booo.

Good luck and I hope you love the S&S products! I have only disliked the oatmeal so far but everything else I have tried has been great. I've never been so excited to start a diet! lmao!! :D

Good luck for day 1

Weight loss is amazing on this diet and so fast you'll be there before you know it

I'm not doing Slim & Save yet but will need to cut down costs after about a month on Lighter Life. Reading this has encouraged me on :) thanks everyone x x

Back