ordered sample pack -Is a blended needed or blender bottle okay??

RebekahR

Gold Member
Hi guys

Bit torn at the moment between ww and S&S but figure my main goal is to get rid of my bust ASAP ...so going to give the samples a try and go from there!!

Do I need to use a blender for the shakes or can I use my blender bottle (usually use for protein shakes)??

Thanks in advance

You can use a shaker (such as used for protein shakes) to make them with cold water. If you decide to make any of them hot though (such and vanilla with hot coffee to make a 'latte') don't shake them as they'll explode! I make them with a hand blender if I want them hot. If you ordered any of the meals you'll need to microwave them. I haven't had the soups.

Thank you, that will make things a lot easier!! ...will take the meals to work where there is a microwave! Lovely thanks again

I have been using a hand blender with my shakes which isn't always convenient, like if I am not at home. I have a shaker bottle in the loft somewhere might try and hunt it out. It could come in handy.

The shakes are perfect for a shaker, the best ones i have ever had...no lumps! x :D
Koala x

This is good to know (as I threw out my smoothie to go maker when I moved house!!) ..also make it easier at the office/post gym!

No lumps? That always annoyed me on CD so will be pleased if I dont have to faff around with a fork mixing it beforehand :)

I'm not convinced!
My smoothie2go is my ver best friend!
The only way for me to have shakes is with plenty of ice and thick and creamy blended in my s2g!!

I haven't had any problem with mine in my blender bottle, the whisk ball does the hard work!!

We have a tiny space in kitchen don't think I could be boxing and unboxing the blender every shake!! The bottles worth the few quid :)

I use a mini frother in the office. It's a tad loud though but I like my shakes lump free and don't like using a shaker. At home I use a mini blender to get my ideal consistency. Time consuming but as it is technically a meal, I don't mind spending the extra time getting it just right

I finally mastered the no lumps thing tonight - got a jug, put the powder in, added maybe 100m of fluid and stirred with energy for about a whole minute - went completely smooth then I added the rest of the liquid and stirred for another minute. I'm so happy because the lumps were making me gag. I'm also now adding loads more water than they suggest and it's making them taste a lot better :D

Back