ordering next lot of exante...

lauriel

Silver Member
...in the next week or so, I don't know whether to go for the box of shakes again or mix it up a bit....I had a bad experience with the lipotrim chicken soup - it was vile! Im worried I'll not like the exante soups.....Anyone else ordered them and liked them? :confused:

Lipotrim chicken poop was an experience I'll never think of trying again, however I find the thai chicken Exante soup to be quite yummy! Used to love the mushroom one but gone off that recently and won't even try the other two! But maybe buy just the one if you're not sure and then get more next time if you like 'em?

Hey RB, I just ordered my second lot - I still have 2 weeks worth of shakes in the cupboard but wanted to order the next lot so that I don't got an spend the money on other things!! I went for the shakes and bars bumper pack :) ....I think I'll buy a sachet of the thai chicken and the vegetable soup, most people who speak about soups seem to like these ones. I don't fancy the mushroom one or the tomato one - especially after reading about it having pink foam floating on top *boke*!! :)

I found the thai chicken soup was yummy :) and tried the veg yesterday with a tsp of bouillon, that was good too :) cant say I'm lookin forward to the others though.

I hate the veg and mushroom but love the tomato and Thai chicken, I just bought one sachets of each Long with a mixed shake bumper pack, I wanted to try before I committed to lots. Never ordered them again lol xx

I LOVE the mushroom! Its my favourite, the chicken and vegetable ones are lovely too (the veg one has peas in it so it look like normal soup! I'm keeping my diet a secret at work so i take this one for my lunch a lot!) The only one I struggle with is the tomato, I think its the colour of it more than anything!

I love 3 of the soups the mushroom is ok but not as nice as the others, so what i do with that is i mix half of a tia chicken and half of a mushroom and its tastes much better, I wont re-order the mushrooms just the other 3 but i must say this diet is very tasty all round and there really isnt anything that i wouldnt eat if i had no choice

sweetners

Hi does anyone know how many sweetners we are allowed? sorry if its a stupid question but in new to exante:)

I LOVE the mushroom! Its my favourite, the chicken and vegetable ones are lovely too (the veg one has peas in it so it look like normal soup! I'm keeping my diet a secret at work so i take this one for my lunch a lot!) The only one I struggle with is the tomato, I think its the colour of it more than anything!

I am also keeping my diet a secret at work, they keep asking me why I am drinking from a shaker and I just say its a protein shake, I have it to feel full (because I work nights I used to have a few takeaways brought in, so I just tell them that I don't want to be eating the takeaways at night anymore so have this instead) ...Its no ones business what diet we're all doing!

Back