(OT) bought my first xmas prezy eeeeeeek!!

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
quite scared by my organisation! bought my first 2 xmas prezys 2day lol!! can't resist a bit of a bargain! got a hoody and a pair of DC trainers both down from 50quid each to 15quid each :)

god soon i will be like my mum she always stocks up on xmas and bday presents in the january sales!! not that bad yet thankfully lol! but i am only 23 i should not be this organised!!

please tell me someone else has started this too :p

X
X

Sadly I have too. You are not alone chick!
I've bought some books from the book club for my daughter's friends and cousins. I've also started putting some money away for my "big" Christmas shop.

This year has flown by and it will be here before we know it, the sad thing is, once the kids go back to school all the stuff will be in the shops. Boo Hoo!

Well done on the great bargains!

I love a good bargain myself:D

Long may you always be so organized!:)

I have a sister and she buys nearly all her Christmas presents in the January sales!

I can't plan that far ahead!!!

Love Mini xxx

Got a holiday in January to pay for so gotta be a bit more organised this year! And in the run up to xmas theres never any good offers!

If anyones interested in the bargains i defo recommend hotukdeals people post bargains they find and people vote them hot or cold and it shows you the top rated bargains that day/week etc!

Also play.com has constant clothing sales where you can pick up some bargains as wee extras to go in with prezys. Also for any shoe freaks like myself schuh and office both have some great shoes in the sale just now!

Let me know of any good bargains you find people lol! We can help each other to xmas shop!!

XX

I wish i was so organised! I end up buying birthday presents on the day of the birthday and xmas presents are usually a few days before the big day!!!
Well done you xx

thanks for the website check out, love a good bargain :)

Got a

holiday in January to pay for so gotta be a bit more organised this year! And in the run up to xmas theres never any good offers!

If anyones interested in the bargains i defo recommend hotukdeals people post bargains they find and people vote them hot or cold and it shows you the top rated bargains that day/week etc!

Also play.com has constant clothing sales where you can pick up some bargains as wee extras to go in with prezys. Also for any shoe freaks like myself schuh and office both have some great shoes in the sale just now!

Let me know of any good bargains you find people lol! We can help each other to xmas shop!!

XX

yeh hotukdeals and minimins are now my 2 websites that i must have a look at anytime i am online lol!

lets get more of u addicted!! also has vouchers codes section as well, saved me a tenner last night booking my bus to leeds festival :D

X

I still have several birthdays to go yet before I can even think of Christmas!!!
I dont leave it until the last minute either though...well done on being so organised!
My MIL buys presents in the January sales and also when shes on Holidays too...like leather handbags etc...I did this year in Egypt.

I have also started early this year and I have already bought 2 christmas presents for my 15 month of grandson - I couldn't resist them.

Back