OT..Embarrasing moments....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by missclare85, 14 March 2009 Social URL.

1. missclare85

missclare85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(31.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ok so im tidying my room putting out a bin bag with snatched back hair, no make up, pjs and no bra......and then i ere 'clareeeeee' some lad i used to FANCY the hell out off walked round the corner CRINGE had to give him a hug of course coz we were really good mates but kinda went in straight after lol so going to have to send him a msg on facebok to apologise for being rude lol!!!

Ne1 had any cringe worthy moments they want to share? lol xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    aww i hate those moments

4. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    haha!!

I have a tendancy to walk round the house naked and was down stairs grabbing my top from the radiatior... and the post man turns up to post the letters!

So Im sure he got a lovely view of my bum as I ran upstairs a quickly as I could...

I have since not walked around naked downstairs while the curtains were open lol!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.