OT Ever start something and really wish you hadn't??

emski

Gold Member
I have been cleaning out the garage and shed since 9.30am .. have stopped for an exciting lunch of Mug shot and toast (really want tea and choccie biscuits).. Half the contents of the shed are spread across the garden, the shed is full of spiders and DA has sooooooo many boxes of screws, nuts, bolts and cans of god knows what.. I wouldnt mind but he does bugger all with them !! AAAAAARRRRGGGGGGKHHHHHHHH

I have been cleaning out the garage and shed since 9.30am .. have stopped for an exciting lunch of Mug shot and toast (really want tea and choccie biscuits).. Half the contents of the shed are spread across the garden, the shed is full of spiders and DA has sooooooo many boxes of screws, nuts, bolts and cans of god knows what.. I wouldnt mind but he does bugger all with them !! AAAAAARRRRGGGGGGKHHHHHHHH

For Gods sake don't throw them away though! I am not even allowed in the shed. He has the key and takes it to work! As if I would want to have lunch with a load of spiders and a few screws. Little does he realise it's not metal screws I am interested in!

oh dear.... thats not much fun is it :/

For Gods sake don't throw them away though! I am not even allowed in the shed. He has the key and takes it to work! As if I would want to have lunch with a load of spiders and a few screws. Little does he realise it's not metal screws I am interested in!

Tell me about it.. called him at work to ask about the 3 sets of golf clubs he has in the shed.. I have been with him for 3 and a half years and he has played golf once in all that time.. but nooooo Im not allowed to get rid of any of them!!

Maybe he thinks he needs them for personal protection lol :D

ps.. found a hula hoop in the shed.. I am rubbish PAH xx

Oh btw not the crisp , however the way Im feeling I may have been tempted!

usually start cleaning one of the kids rooms- and 5 hours later really wish I had not moved the bed out!!!!!

i usualy think hmm i fancy changing the bedroom round today and go thru and clean it out good n proper... after a couple hours when the bed is in the middle of the room i always think it was fine the way it was but have to carry on

i usualy think hmm i fancy changing the bedroom round today and go thru and clean it out good n proper... after a couple hours when the bed is in the middle of the room i always think it was fine the way it was but have to carry on

Yup I hate that feeling! x

Feel absolutely knackered and cannot wait to tuck into my egg, chips (Sw of course) and mushy peas!! :D I admit I cracked and had 2 chocolate digestives! :sigh:

Back