Other bars e.g. Atkins?

Clareel

Persistence not perfection
I know this has been asked before but I can't seem to find the answer, can we have other bars - e.g. Atkins bars?

I'm looking on Amazon and some of the flavours look so good! I see that they're higher in calories, but perhaps could just have one on exercise days.

Or are there any other bars worth trying?

Thanks X

EDIT: just spotted these: http://www.lowcarbmegastore.com/dietimeal/bars

Some of them seem to be the same as the slim and save bars?

Thanks pinksparkly I'm tempted to place an order now. I'm thinking providing the carbs/cals are comparable it should be okay to have them every now and again :)

I don't think that the Atkins bars are MRP bars though? Alternative bars that are proper meal replacements are the Tesco Ultraslim and the Biggest Loser MRP bars. They're both higher in calories too so treat with caution and don't have them every day.

The biggest loser chocolate crunch bars are amazing. If you are even a mild chocolate addict only get one at a time, or don't even try them... There's 3 in my cupboard saying eeeeeaaaaaattttt meeeeeeeeeee!!!! I think they'll have to go in the freezer at this rate...

I usually pick a protein bar with higher protein and lower carbs than the prescribed ones for post workout

Dietimeal ones are a bit too nice I find, but I did use them at the start

Thanks guys, I definitely wouldn't use them everyday maybe just exercise days. I haven't ordered any yet I'll have a little think!

I have atkins bars in.... and if i'm craving a treat i have one... .although i do try to keep it to days that i have done extra exercise x

Back