Other benefits?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by sunnycupcake, 21 August 2009 Social URL.

1. sunnycupcake

sunnycupcake Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi everybody.
    How are you all today?
    I was just wondering if anybody else has noticed any addtional benefits whilst being on lipotrim?
    When i got out the shower this morning i noticed (unless im totally deceiving myself) My thighs are definitely looking less dumpling like , my cellulite seems to be improving , no matter what diet and exercise plan ive been on in the past , my lumpy , porridge thighs have always been a problem :(
    My other half says its due to a reduction in my salt intake.... Interesting theory (from him lol)
    Hope you are all ok.
    sunny x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    i've noticed my nails are growing better and brighter.
    skin has improved too.
    only thing thats got worse is the breath lol x

4. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi Sunny,
    glad to see you are feeling the changes. I notice my skin has improved as well and body brushing helps with the cellulite. My nails, which were forever in my mouth are now long and strong. LT has benefits other than weigh loss, eh!
    Doirin

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.