other brands showing pp values

Loser85

Gold Member
Am i rgiht in thinking tescos light choices range has this on? If so where abouts would i find it on the packaging?

Usually on the back in a red circle. Can't miss it hun x

Thankyou :)

Have been looking at tescos online thingy and might have to nip tomorrow now as there is quite a bit of light choices stuff on there.

There's lots to choose from, also shop around, sometimes the propoints in normal everyday items can be less than good for you ranges.. and cheaper Xx

Morrisons 'eat smart' brand has points on too!

Sainsburys be good to yourself does....well I know the ready meals do at least x

Watch tesco though some items show the old points rather than Propoints the easiest way to check is the ones that have .5 points are the old ones got caught out with beans and mini pretzels last time I went shopping :( hugs Crystal x

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
Sainsburys be good to yourself does....well I know the ready meals do at least x

Their be good to yourself croissants do too (4pp) so may be on most the range.

Lukasmummy said:
Watch tesco though some items show the old points rather than Propoints the easiest way to check is the ones that have .5 points are the old ones got caught out with beans and mini pretzels last time I went shopping :( hugs Crystal x

Morrisons have some things on the old points system too... There was me for the first 5 weeks chomping through fruits bars taking they were only 1.5pp each. Just shocked that I still managed over a stone loss as I was eating quite a few of them.

Thanks for the ingo everybody.

Going to have a look at the weekend and see what i can find. (apparantly some poundlands are stocking the new WW cordials)

poundland are brillaint for WW stuff

Loser85 said:
Thanks for the ingo everybody.

Going to have a look at the weekend and see what i can find. (apparantly some poundlands are stocking the new WW cordials)

I found the red grape one made me thirstier than before I drank it! Not a fan.

Ruth x

In regards to the cordials, I thought all sugar free squash was free of points? xxx

EDIT: Sorry, my mistake - I've just see then 5 250ml squash is 1pp. What is the points values of these cordials? xxx

i thought sugar free was 0pp aswell - sure it says that in my handbook

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:

Be careful with Sainsburys range. I'd double check the points using the NV as they nearly always come up one point more on my calculator. Mind you, ive only checked the ready meals

Mets said:
Be careful with Sainsburys range. I'd double check the points using the NV as they nearly always come up one point more on my calculator. Mind you, ive only checked the ready meals

I always point anyways :) e-source has also pointed half of the bgtys range wrong but by more points x

think il start double checking any non ww meals with points on already! .. i did yday and it come up correct to what was on the box though .... but the meal was pants!!! lol

Back