ouch got cramp

mrsblobby38

Silver Member
Hi everyone
I am on day 3 of exante total, I feel very hungry , tired, grumpy and now got Cramp:cry:ketosis stick turned pink yesterday so I thought I would start to feel better, did anyone else have this? and when will the hunger stop :wave_cry:

Hi MrsB.

I'm on day 5 now, went into ketosis on day 3 :) You shouldnt really be feeling "hungry" when in ketosis, it could be "head hunger" as apposed to true hunger.
You will start to feel better soon i promise!
When i did LL i have to admit to feeling pretty cr*ppy for the first 2 weeks or so, (mind you i did have a carb fest before starting!) but the loss on the scales kept me going and was so worth it.

I get cramps too, i can't offer a solution, but had them also in the early days of LL and they eased off.
Good luck, keep at it and you will be amazed at your loss :D

podge x

Thanks podge its not helping that i am working night shift this week I am all over the place !! I will deffo stick with it xxx

ouch :( don't think i could cope with night shifts anymore (an age thing :))
keep drinking the water and be kind to yourself in the early days.

hope your night shift go quick :)

podge x

I dont sleep well so always awake and hungry I am sure thats what the problem is !! only one more night shift for 2 weeks so I should be over the worse by then x

Did you like a lot of salt on your food before you started?
Maybe it's salt withdrawal? Cramp can be a side effect
if it continues , it may be worth adding some salt to
your soups for a while, see if it goes away
only a little though :D

Was just going to suggest salt.
What is a ketosis stick BTW?

no I am not a salt person and I never added it to my food pre-diet !! its early days for me so i will stick at it, only one more night shift.

Britchic a ketosis stick is a test you buy to see if you are in ketosis ( hence burning fat ) I'm no expert still learning, its just something else to keep you going in the early days lol

Did you like a lot of salt on your food before you started?
Maybe it's salt withdrawal? Cramp can be a side effect
if it continues , it may be worth adding some salt to
your soups for a while, see if it goes away
only a little though :D

thats interesting magggie i had a high salt diet before i started and had really bad cramps for first two days and on third day i started adding salt to soups because they were bland and the cramps stopped! theres defo a connection between salt and cramps!!:)

I was the same, I lurved my salt
I didn't have cramp too much- just backs or the knees at night

Back