ouch!

totes.lipo

Shake that thing girl!
this has nothing gor to do with lipotrim hence the off topic but im after twisting my ankle and im in a&e (prob til 2013 judging by the queues)... it hurts like hell. ok not as much as giving birth without the epidural (damn amateurs at the maternity not hitting me right)... anyway, just wanted to vent. sorry about that! im still on for next thurs even if im crawling there!!!!!!

Oh no Ali. I hope it's nothing serious and you're home soon.

Thanks busy mum. Ya I'm home, it wasn't my ankle at all. I've 2 cracked metatarsals in my foot. It'll be fine. Try not to walk too much on it. He didn't cast it r give crutches because embarrassingly I wouldn't be able to lift my weight on crutches. And wasn't wheelchairing so its just grin and bear it. Its v painful. If I'd the money to start this minute I would. How loooooong til Thursday!
How r u doing? What's ur new years plan? Ur great to stay true to lipo. But then look at ur losses. How worth it!!!! X

Oh my gosh, that's sounds painful :(. I hope you're feeling better soon. Thursday's coming not too long to wait now.

Do you know it's been my fear for a long time as I've got larger that I would need some medical help and because of my size I would feel embarrassed and humiliated. My deepest fear was collapsing at home and then being too heavy for the stretcher or ambulance or having to have the fire brigade come to lift me :eek: Thank god I found LT,it's definitely a life saver for me.

Definitely staying 100% over New Years. Husband's working anyway, he works nights and he's back on shift tonight until the 3rd Jan so just me and the kids. We'll get dancing to Lets dance on the Wii. Great excercise and about all I can cope with yet!

Best wishes.xx

Oh shucks Ali what a bummer!

Get the painkillers down you and rest your foot as much as you can. One very good thing about LT - exercise doesn't feature, so a good dieting option with a sore foot ;)

Hope the pain eases soon.

Best wishes

Kay x

Thanks busy and Kay! Busy&Kay... name sounds like sumat off Britain's got talent? Lol. The talent being so caring and encouraging. Group hug /jig when I'm able ;)
Ladies with regard to the exercise do either of ye do much yet? The wii ... don't have one. I obviously wont even be walking yet. Should I try to do something? Any suggestions? Hula hooping is meant to be great, doesn't sound impossible...
X x

Hi Ali. I can't say I do any excercise at all really. That's the beauty with LT you don't have to excercise and heavy excercise is definitely not allowed but some gentle excercising as you lose weight I'm sure will benefit. Maybe swimming or walking, to be honest as the weight's coming off me I find I am generally moving more. Going up the stairs is much easier and I find I'm walking more toplaces where previously I would have taken the car.

We have a little dog which I give his last walk to every night. I don't go very far and it's only gentle strolling really although I have started jogging the last bit home, maybe 30 yards and it nearly kills me every night!

thanks ladies x jogging??? excuse me im on the wrong thread, thought u were busy mum, not usain bolt......... LOL! god thats great, joggin any bit at all is a major breakthrough into the fitness era! i'll look forward to this. one foot in front of the other i suppose, it'll add up eventually. i won't be around tomorrow so i must wish u both a very happy and shakin' new year, good health for yourselves and ur families and heres to our best year yet! xx

Hehe lol. We'll miss you tomorrow Ali! Have a lovely New Year x x x

this has nothing gor to do with lipotrim hence the off topic but im after twisting my ankle and im in a&e (prob til 2013 judging by the queues)... it hurts like hell. ok not as much as giving birth without the epidural (damn amateurs at the maternity not hitting me right)... anyway, just wanted to vent. sorry about that! im still on for next thurs even if im crawling there!!!!!!

Hello Ali how is your ankle? hope it is getting better. don't try to excercise too early, on LT 100% you won't evern have energy to do much so take it easy, relax, rest your leg and you will still loose weight, that's how cool LT is! x

Hello Ali how is your ankle? hope it is getting better. don't try to excercise too early, on LT 100% you won't evern have energy to do much so take it easy, relax, rest your leg and you will still loose weight, that's how cool LT is! x

new girl!! so sorry i havent been here. i saw ur loss this week? absolutely amazing. ur doing great!!! nearly up to the 40 day mark!!! ur like *****! 40 days and nights! ul be passing him out soon!!!!! lol. how are u getting on this week? was thinking of u. hope this weekend has been a good one for u! xx

new girl!! so sorry i havent been here. i saw ur loss this week? absolutely amazing. ur doing great!!! nearly up to the 40 day mark!!! ur like Jaesus 40 days and nights! ul be passing him out soon!!!!! lol. how are u getting on this week? was thinking of u. hope this weekend has been a good one for u! xx

Back