1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Out In AUSTRALIA buddy needed please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chudleighval, 9 January 2011 Social URL.

1. chudleighval

chudleighval Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Im living out in OZ for 6 months and trying to do SW on my own. Just started back on it after New Year and already lost 5 lbs. Would love to keep in contact with someone any where in the world . Im a Yorkshire lass, married to ex RAF Im 56 and a grandma. I love all crafts and a good laugh. I will be back in the UK mid April and then back out to OZ in Sept again we will continue doing this until we can get a visa yto be near my daughter and grandchildren here in Melbourne. I have done SW LOTS of times ... and had fantastic weight losses and got to target but on my own ... I put it all back and some ... If you need a buddy, would like to chat I would love to hear from you , Nice to be able to support someone else too
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back Val and Happy New Year 2011:new_year:

Well done on your 5lb off that is a brilliant start to your weight loss journey.:happy096:

There is a Sliming World Easter Challenge that you might like to join in for support, just click on the link below and it will take you there.

We have a few here on our forums from Australia, if you start a weight loss diary it will give others a place to pop by and say hello.

Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Good luck with your weight loss journey.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.