Out of date packs

tubbynomore

Gold Member
What does everyone think about using packs that are out of date?
They don't taste as good and I'm sure some of the nutrients will be lost but I am loath to throw them out!!

Will they still work?

im not sure its recommended, but i just use mine all the same they are very expensive for me to just throw away

how out of date are they? I am not sure but they are in an air tight bag ? So i am thinking they might be okay.... but dont take my word for it! :) x

Spoo82 said:
how out of date are they? I am not sure but they are in an air tight bag ? So i am thinking they might be okay.... but dont take my word for it! :) x

A few are June!!! Most are September so not much out of date! But I have about 20 and they are expensive!

ohh dear thats a lot there to just throw away, whats the worst that might happen coz im sure u will still have weight loss, do they taste different or the same. i once used out of date allabout weight porridge twas still the same.

Am sure it is totally fine, they are air-sealed. Use by dates are such a con (except for fresh food/meat/eggs obviously!! Saying that though, I watched a programme a while back that said that even the dates on fresh food can be pushed back quite far, basically you should use your common sense!)

I'm in the same situation - got a bag full of shakes that should have been used by August/September. I figure it should be ok though as they're sealed packs and powdered anyway. If they were a year out of date it might be different lol But a few months should be fine I think

Ladies if it counts as anything.....some of my packs are dated june and I've been having them the last few days and I've not keeled over yet!!

I kept buying more and more packs and leaving the ones I didn't like but now money is a little tight (xmas is on the way!) I have to be sensible and use up the packs I have :D

Thanks guys operation last stone starts Monday with OOD packs!

Back