out of ketosis

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by atomic1960, 14 November 2011 Social URL.

1. atomic1960

atomic1960 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante diet
    HELP

ok first week done and have lost 9 pounds which is cool and over the moon about it. first few days no sign of ketosis but day four i found i had started, I used a dip stick thing i got of internet. Today I find I am out of ketosis.

Any advice would be very greatful

:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hazel115

Hazel115 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.81%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi, I'm new so by no means an expert but I've read quite a lot on here about the sticks and it's nothing to worry about. If you're sticking to the diet you will lose weight. If you do a search on here for ketosis you'll find lots more info :)

Hazel
    x

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Throw the sticks in the bin NOW

If you stick to the plan you'll be in ketosis it's as simple as that. Once you're in ketosis you're in ketosis. You don't drop out of it unless you deviate from the plan. There's absolutely no point in checking regularly. The sticks are notoriously unreliable partly because they're not designed for Vlcds. And besides if the sticks say you're jot in ketosis but you're having your packs what are you going to do to get them to change.

The sake of your sanity bin the damn things

5. CelticTiger

CelticTiger Here to help :-)

Start Weight:
    20st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.31%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Atomic, you have done so well so far. Just take the three soup/shake & bar & as much water as you can manage (2 - 3 litres) and the weight will come off, don't you worry ;)

6. moonbeams

moonbeams Full Member

i agree bin em! when i did ll i found mine only ever went dark pink when i hadn't drunk enough water and always showed negative with in an hour or so of having a pack. They're a waste of time honest x

7. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I so agree. In eight months and six stones lost - I only had a positive result with the stick once. I tried first thing in the morning, mid day, last thing at night I just could not get a positive ketone stix.
    What a waste of money, as Starlight says, bin them. Would it make any difference to what you are doing? Three magic packets + lots of water = weight loss Its guaranteed!

GSQ.

8. atomic1960

atomic1960 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante diet
    Thank you so much folks I will take your advice and bin them. Thank god for this place for advice

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.