Out of Ketosis

fattygirl

Hi ladies so of you read by of my post you'll guess that I slipped up yesterday. So back on plan today so decided to test for ketones and nothing not even a trace, which I found odd considering my sticks normally are quite dark. It was interesting to know that one day can make a huge difference after 13 days of being good.

So not looking forward to transitioning back to ketosis considering my headaches were bloomin' awful anyway. Day 1 and a litre down already gonna get my 3 litres down early no slacking!! Also my weight is the same as it was in week one I'm still 16 stones 2 lbs was suppose to be in the 15's now.

Anyhow I do have a slight excuse...TOTM arrived on Sunday day 3 of week 2 :( so hoping that starting again will bring me a good loss this week thanks ladies for encouraging words! Xx

Hi hun, one day can knock you out but I have found that sometimes I slip back into ketosis again easily without a load of side effects so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you slip back in too!! Good luck. Xx

Thanks Sammy, so far do good no major side effects, slightly hungry but I can cope. Excuse my punctuation and spelling awful... Blasted iPhone and predicted text...Lol x

Hopefully it won't be so bad this time around as you won't have the "detox" to go through again, just whatever you ate.

Hi luv, it actually hasn't been that bad, tomorrow will be day 3 yay!! I'd just like to be in the 15's next week hopefully if I stick at it that's exactly where il be! :) x

Ps goddaughters 1st bday tomorrow wish me luck. My friend always makes amazing Nutella cakes I'm going to have to have amazing will power!!

You can do it. Some of us have had so e real challenges where we've been with others who are eating. I've sat through KFCs, burgers, offers of cakes, biscuits, sweets and every Sunday I sit with the family while 7 others tuck into beer and sandwiches and there's me with my water.

We have faith that you can do it. Just remember here's plenty of time for cakes after reaching goal, which is only a few weeks of your life and therefore a real small percentage of time when you look at the bigger picture.

Back