Out on my broomstick and flying light as a feather

Hi Hun. I use a blender. It's brill just blitz it for a few seconds. It will get easier. I found the first day quite overwhelming after my last pack. I was like wow is this it! I had to go for coffee with my friend the other day she had scones and cream and latte. I had water and black coffee. xxxx

Hi Lisa-Ann, as others have said the first week is the hardest. It will get easier.

I believe you can have sweeteners and you can also have different tea's like peppermint etc.

I got a hand blender from argos for £3.99 its great.

Anyway good luck with your journey x

1st goal - get into 12 stone bracket!! DONE
2nd goal - get into 11's

God, this is not easy at all. I messed up a bit last night was still drooling from meeting my friend and sipping water and black coffee that when I came home I ended up eating a bit of my boyfriends steak :( it wasn't even as nice as i thought it would be.

Anyway, I've had a walk round some clothes shops to look at all the clothes I will be able to wear when I'm slim. I also had a vanilla shake this morning with hot water and coffee. I put it in my thermo mug so I could take ages to drink it. not enjoying it so far. Still not got a hand blender, all they had in asda was rotary whisk so that will have to do for now.

Lisa-Ann xx

Hello :)

It will get easier :) I promise! Have you got any bouillon you can sip? There's loads of threads about it on minimins. I've never had it but will get some when I'm feeling like I need something. Xxx

Hi Lisa Ann it must be catching as I have had the worst day so far :( I feel so gloomy and unsatisfied - my fiance did point out I haven't eaten a real meal since Sunday so I guess that is why! I see food everywhere and just want it - I guess this is the test! I really really really hope it gets easier lol

Stay strong at least we have this forum to console ourselves xx

Hi Lisa how's it going? xxx

Hi every one and thanks for all your support :) today's been a good day so far. I had a strawberry shake for breakfast and it was lovely. I think I left it a bit too long for lunch though as I started to feel odd. Anyway I had one of the bars. Exam went okay, glad that's out of the way and I'm looking forward to my soup in a bit. I think I'll have the thai chicken one. Boyfriend is making himself a delicious smelling tea arrrghhh lol xx

I am so glad you had a better day - me too! I think it is hard when life carries on around you and we are all in this extremely hard place, I was speaking with my niece today who has a friend who does the CD every so often to drop weight - which is bad - but it made me think this isn't forever we will be back to a 'normal' place one day a healthy normal place I hope x

Hi how are you? I enjoy the Thai soup. Had a choc shake earlier hot and mixed with black coffee it was like a sort of mocha lol. Really warming and quite comforting. Xx

Hey guys :)

Faloola we have to make a pact that we do this once and get the weight off. we don't want to keep coming back to total solution.

Sarah how are you feeling now? the hot chocolate coffee mocha sounds nice will have to try that one evening this week, especially if it's going to get colder.

mally it's lovely to meet you. I've just done three days and have found it hard. I'm starting to feel more positive about the plan again and will take each day as it comes. which plan are you going to do? Lisa xx

Hey guys :)

Faloola we have to make a pact that we do this once and get the weight off. we don't want to keep coming back to total solution.

Sarah how are you feeling now? the hot chocolate coffee mocha sounds nice will have to try that one evening this week, especially if it's going to get colder.

mally it's lovely to meet you. I've just done three days and have found it hard. I'm starting to feel more positive about the plan again and will take each day as it comes. which plan are you going to do? Lisa xx

It is really nice to meet you too. I ordered the bumper pack of Exante products yesterday morning, and am eagerly awaiting their arrival today. As soon as they get to my door I am starting, I refuse to wait another day to start the rest of my life. :)
Have you too got the Bumper pack, or are you doing an all liquid version of Exante? In fact staying with this point, is there a benefit to only consuming the shakes, or solely the porridge etc? Or does it make no difference whatsoever? I am aware that the bars are higher in calories, so therefore why have Exante not just designed an all liquid plan? Is it because people struggle with an all liquid diet, and need some form of solid? Thanks.
x

Hi hun the coffee mocha was lovely. Just had my vanilla mixed with coffee, god I love it!!!!

Had a little wi earlier. Can't help but scale hop. I've list another 3lb since weds :) :) I'm now 15.2

How are you doing lovely? xxx

Hi mally, the bars are only slightly higher in calories, it's not a huge difference. I'm pretty sure the bars help me go the loo tmi sorry lol.

You can just buy shakes or soups if you wished, I think the bumper pack is great for first timers to get to sample the majority of products at a great price xxx

Hi mally, the bars are only slightly higher in calories, it's not a huge difference. I'm pretty sure the bars help me go the loo tmi sorry lol.

You can just buy shakes or soups if you wished, I think the bumper pack is great for first timers to get to sample the majority of products at a great price xxx

Thanks Sarah. So basically it really does not matter too much which choice of food you decide to eat? I will probably struggle a little with the bars as I am not very keen on raisins, but it is something I can definitely get past. I will let you know what I think of the foods when I have taste tested them all. ;)

Hey Lisa Ann! I have a lil baby but had horrible issues in my pregnancy... Partly to being obese so I want to lose weight for the next one! It's amazing being a mum and such a great incentive keep at it and you will get there im along with the rest of minimins 100% behind you xxx

To be honest I'm not too sure if it matters, I have a shake for breakfast a bar for lunch and soup for tea :) and LOADS of water! I have a few green teas and a few spoons of coffee thrown into the shakes. xxx

To be honest I'm not too sure if it matters, I have a shake for breakfast a bar for lunch and soup for tea :) and LOADS of water! I have a few green teas and a few spoons of coffee thrown into the shakes. xxx

You can have coffee with the shakes? Well actually it makes complete sense, I am presuming you are talking about a black coffee? By the way, is all information given to you with the bumper package? As in how much water to mix the meals with etc? Ohhh that sounds so yummy, vanilla, and coffee shake. :D xx

Have you got a diary mally? You mix about 250ml of water with the soups and shakes, you get a little info leaflet in your box with all the info. I use 300ml of water, pour the water in the blender, add a tbsp of coffee granules , the shake powder and blend it. Sometimes I have the vanilla and banana hot with coffee like a latte and sometimes cold with ice like a frappuchino. Delicious xxxx

Back