Outstanding Dips!

weemags

I came across some dip mixes today at the Craft/Hobby Fair in the SECC Glasgow. It is made by Green Cuisine Foods Ltd and comes in a variety of superb flavours. It's a powder which you mix with greek yoghurt (fromage frais, quark or whatever you like) and makes the most outstanding dip. I used it tonight with SW chips but it would be fantastic on baked potatoes. The best bit is :- ONLY 1/2 Syn per TEASPOON and you only need 1/2 tsp for each 100g of yoghurt. I can't recommend these enough, flavours are:-
apple and stilton
bacon
blue cheese
chilli
garlic and herb
lemon and dill
sour cream and onion
sour cream and mint
tikka
swedish mustart
lime and black pepper
Honestly, 1/2 syn per 100g MADE UP!!

oh i would love to try them but a bit price seen as i wouldnt use all the flavours

Greens cuisine

I came across some dip mixes today at the Craft/Hobby Fair in the SECC Glasgow. It is made by Green Cuisine Foods Ltd and comes in a variety of superb flavours. It's a powder which you mix with greek yoghurt (fromage frais, quark or whatever you like) and makes the most outstanding dip. I used it tonight with SW chips but it would be fantastic on baked potatoes. The best bit is :- ONLY 1/2 Syn per TEASPOON and you only need 1/2 tsp for each 100g of yoghurt. I can't recommend these enough, flavours are:-
apple and stilton
bacon
blue cheese
chilli
garlic and herb
lemon and dill
sour cream and onion
sour cream and mint
tikka
swedish mustart
lime and black pepper
Honestly, 1/2 syn per 100g MADE UP!!

Hi
I have just found you on internet as I was looking for these dips, as I bought some of these at a trade fare years ago, just found the leaflet but no address can you tell me if you know where I can buy these dips they were excellant, it was a long time ago so perhaps they are now no longer trading.

Many thanks
Betty

betty.grms said:
Hi
I have just found you on internet as I was looking for these dips, as I bought some of these at a trade fare years ago, just found the leaflet but no address can you tell me if you know where I can buy these dips they were excellant, it was a long time ago so perhaps they are now no longer trading.

Many thanks
Betty

Hi Betty,
This thread was from 2009 so its unlikely that you will get a reply I'm afraid :( however there are some links above that take you to where to buy them (I can't check if they still work though as I'm on my phone). Hope that helps x

Back