Over 3 stone gone but not much difference... yet!

shazzy_shaz

Silver Member
Hey everyone! Well after been told it looks like I've shifted some weight I thought I'd bite the bullet and post! After gaining so much support / inspiration from the fanastic people on here and their epic pictures I've managed to last on Cambridge for 11 weeks! There's not much of a difference... Yet! but at least it's a start in shifting the mountain of fat on me :D

(P.S thanks to the fabulous Lazuraus for telling us about the jointed app :D) hope I've managed to do it right as I'm no good with technology type stuff lol!

Attachments

• image-606701067.jpg
    image-606701067.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 727
  • image-2467379290.jpg
    image-2467379290.jpg
    485.8 KB · Views: 672
  • image-1283412265.jpg
    image-1283412265.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 765
Last edited:
I see a huge difference! Especially in your hips/waist :)

Awww thanks! I think because I'm tall it'll take me to lose a good whack before i start to feel/ see the difference for myself! Which is guess is what your CDC and other people are for! :)

Absolutely! Keep it up :D xx

Hope your Cambridge journey's going okay too lady! Xx

Thanks hun! Day 2 done! :) xx

You can definately tell, think its a good idea to take before pics so you can see for yourself and believe it when people compliment oin how much weight you have lost ;) xxx

Awww thanks book-worm! I guess you just can't help but compare against other people's weight loss as 3 and a 1/2 stone on some people is their goal/ would look mega different! i think the next few stones I'll start to see a difference! I'm going to get my CDC to give me a copy of my first WI photo to hopefully see a bigger difference lol!

Awww thanks book-worm! I guess you just can't help but compare against other people's weight loss as 3 and a 1/2 stone on some people is their goal/ would look mega different! i think the next few stones I'll start to see a difference! I'm going to get my CDC to give me a copy of my first WI photo to hopefully see a bigger difference lol!

It took me ages before I could notice any difference in my body shape! It's perfectly logical: the more you have to lose, the more you have to lose for your body to change. Losing 1/2st when your BMI is, say, 26, is going to have a much more spectacular effect than losing 1/2st when you're morbidly obese :)

Looking at your current weight and you target weight, you don't have that much to lose really. But now that your BMI is much lower, your losses will show much more! Plus I know you're quite sporty (to put it mildly!) so the toning up will definitely help. My losses are quite small compared to other girls on here, but I am finally starting to see a change in body shape: I just took my time :D

Book-worm you always know what to say to cheer me up! ----> sending you virtual hugs! I'm going to get me that 30 day shred after seeing your after picture lady! Your shape has changed massively :D

Awwww, thanks hun, I'm glad I could help :) It's so hard to be able to cheer people up using a keyboard :D

Yep, do the Shred Shazz, and you'll see how much you've changed at the end of it, especially the upper body! And don't forget to take your measurements before you start! xxx

Back