Over 80lbs to lose...

Ss so far but weekends are my downfall.

I've been 100% since Tuesday. I don't know if I should get some chicken for dinner tomorrow

Ss so far but weekends are my downfall.

I've been 100% since Tuesday. I don't know if I should get some chicken for dinner tomorrow

Weekends are my downfall to I must admit. I think you should avoid going totally mad over the weekend then and get some chicken and salad to have and maybe a can of coke zero so you feel like you've had a treat!

It all helps I think xx

Its not impossible. I have lost 17lbs in 2 weeks.

Good Luck and stick with it.

I have 80lbs to lose to get me to my main goal of 12.7 but then I would like to lose more but I'm not sure how much as I am big built. I was skinny once 9st ish and I looked sick.

So once I hit my main goal I will see how much more I want to lose maybe another stone / st & half

Nothing is impossible. Just think of your goal and focus on that.

I'm the opposite - Weekdays are hard for me. Being at work and seeing everyone eat on our lunch break is tough.

Good Luck.

in total i have 140lbs to loose but will just take 1 weeks at a time ive given myself mini targets so it doesnt feel like a life time im hoping to loose 56lbs withing 13 weeks for my holiday first weigh in is tuesday so im hoping to knock of a around 10lbs ov that as im 21stone ive seen people who weigh the same loose 4 stone in 12 weeks then once i get back of holiday want to loose another 42lbs thats by christmas which i think is managable then will loose the rest 42lbs after christmas x good luck hun you can do it :) x

My mum started with 210 lbs to lose, she now has 117lbs to go. I started with 140lbs to lose now have 86lbs to go....you will do it, promise x

I felt the same at the end of january. I'm now nearly 50lbs lighter and am hoping to lose another 21 to 28lbs. It seems to have gone in the blink of an eye but when I read everyone else's posts I seem to be losing weight more slowly than most. The weight comes off really fast so don't feel daunted.

i today have hit my 14th week and have lost 5 stone 3 pounds nothing is impossible this certainly isnt good luck you can do it easy.

wow richman any secret tips lol.. have you been exercising aswell and keighley well done you should be proud half a stone thats good x

It's not in any way impossible! I lost over 100lbs in 7months when I did Cambridge first time round!
Stick with it, seek comfort in weekday routines and weekend "treats" the weight will fall off
Lou x

Hiya I'm new to the forum but have been on CD since November 2011. So far I've lost 7 stone and 9lbs (107lbs) so it is possible!!!
Keep at it hun you'll do it! x

El xx

Ell-Bee said:
Hiya I'm new to the forum but have been on CD since November 2011. So far I've lost 7 stone and 9lbs (107lbs) so it is possible!!!

El xx

Well done chick, I bet your chuffed!

X

Ell-Bee said:

El xx

Omfg that's brilliant loss well done u xx

Back