Over and Out!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Penpen, 25 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    So this is it folks, my last post on minimins :cry:

I am all ready for my journey home and a nice relaxing break. The weather is supposed to be lovely so can't wait to get some colour on me :D

My low GI life is in full force and I am hoping I won't put any weight on by the time I come back :rolleyes:

Again, a huge thank you for all your support, this forum is really the best!!!! Good luck on all your weight loss journeys, one day we will all get there, I am sure of it :D

I leave you all with a favourite quote of mine http://simplifyyourthoughts.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/gandhi-copy.jpg

See ya'll !!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

Bye hun...have a fantastic time away, if anyone deserves it you do, and thankyou for all your advice and help. Best of luck with your low gi lifestyle but don't be a stranger, still pop by when you can even to let us know how your getting on.

Will miss you.xx
  4. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Wow I must have been real popular ;)

Thank you airgirl, I also appreciate all the advice that you have given me.

Enjoy your next trip and take care of yourself :D
  5. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    bye hun, have a fantastic time and enjoy the break xx
  6. linznel

linznel Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting
    Enjoy it Penny - You truly deserve to
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.