Over did it at the weekend - what do i do!

Rara Lara

I Love Slimming World
HELP!!!!

I overdid it at the weekend, im not sure how many syns i had, i could try and count it up but may take a while lol!!!

I don't get weighed til Friday, friday i had no syns (i knew i was having syns over the weekend) and yesterday i had no syns, today i have had between 2-4 syns (i need to look up syns for low fat mayo lol)

Question is - do i try and keep syns low til friday, or do i carry on having the 5-15 syns (i usually have 10 a day)

Thanks in advance xx

Carry on as you usually would, if you don't know how many you had there is no point in trying to assume how many you need to save up over the next few days. Just write the weekend off, I had a bad week, i just had to leave it behind and not dwell on it. So personally I would carry on as normal. You might gain a little or stay the same, but at least you will know why :)

ok didn't take too long...added it up and it comes to 65 syns so far, not as bad as i thought, i usually have about 70 but you are allowed up to 105, so i dunno whether to go for the larger amount or try and stick to 70ish. Still 2 and a half days to go, i can go with no syns, but i don't want to sabotage my weight loss! Eeeek lol

Thanks hun, il just have the syns if i need them, i have so much fruit in the house i dunno if i can eat all the fruit and have syns hehe xx

Your fine then, your officially within syns, so carry on as normal. Not done like me and used about 250 syns in a week haha

We all have bad weeks, sometimes you need a bad week to get you back to basics with the plan again, its so easy to tweak things without realising lol xxx

same here!

I had a real blip on saturday night and i've well and truly drawn a line in it since owing to how awful it's made me feel. I'm 35 sins over my full weekly sins. I've been exercising loads so i'm hoping to maintain tomorrow night but i feel really bloated. I've done 2 PT sessions, 45 minute swim, and zumba all in the last 3 days.
I'm back on plan with avengence now though! I've been having very slow losses and have stuck to the plan religiously (until saturday :eek:) so I think it tipped me over to the dark side! But now i'm upping my exercise as much as I can, not just for weight loss but also to improve fitness and my overall mental health (think i'm getting addicted lol).
Here's hoping for damage limitation this week.
Mel

Well done Mel! Hope weigh in goes ok!
I dunno what is wrong with me i can't stop eating!!! I guess in 7 weeks something had to give! So im just going with it at the moment, back on plan when i feel better! My meals are fine, and filling, i just can't stop eating rubbish in between! Hopefully back on plan tomorrow...i figure if i eat all the crap in the house then i can't do it anymore as i will have nothing left! Only got caramel rice cakes left (1 syn each) I knew getting treats in "to last me the week" was a bad idea. stupid consultant pmsl (she recommended the options choc and the mini merangue nests, ate them and now want MORE!!!! So going back to my old methods..only buying treats when i can actually have them, and not in bulk...coz if its in the cupboard it will call me til i give in...if its not there it can't call me lol xxx

i've been buying treats in singles too because if i bought a multipack of crisps they'd be long gone! They're my vice! Not eaten a nice chunk of cheese since christmas.... that's another vice!
Don't beat yourself up - we all do it!

Back