Over half way. Thanks everyone x x

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sazzy34, 28 August 2007 Social URL.

1. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Been dithering about for a few weeks, but lost 1lb today so am officially over half way to my target weight.

May have to change my target as I didnt` realise that it still makes my bmi too high.

Making a very concious effort to ss 100% now to get my weight loss moving faster than a pound a week.
    Do you think I should change my target now or move it when I get nearer to it.

Big thanks and hugs to everyone on here as I wouldn`t have made it this far without all the support x x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    leave your target as it is for now Sazzy and enjoy the thought that you are half way as that should serve as great motivation for this coming week.

There is no hard and fast rule that says everyones BMI should be below 25 so you would be able to judge that better when you get closer.

Congrats on reaching the half way mark, Im hoping to do the same this week.

4. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

It's a great feeling knowing you've passed the half way mark. I agree with Sam...enjoy it and if you want to change your goal, do it when you are nearer target. good luck!

5. fat_2_fabulous

fat_2_fabulous Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world extra easy
    well done hun. yet another inspiring person xxx+

sazzy34 likes this.
  6. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    That's great, congrats. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.