Over indulduged over xmas :(

LizzieB

Silver Member
Hi All,

I am here to confess that I went over board over xmas. Starting day 1 again today! Was doing really well up to half way through xmas day, then lost it when discovered that my partners sis got a choc fountain for xmas!! Felt it was too good to miss out on!! So it went pretty down hill from there, ate on the 25th, 26th and 27th and am now starting back. I know its going to be hard starting the first three days again, but am looking forward to it this time as once i am there i will know not to slip up again. I guess three days of eating made me realise that eating wasnt as great as i thought it would be, went to bed each night feeling funny for having a full stomach each night, felt heavy. Didnt enjoy eating as much as i though i would. I dont think i went too over board as I never really felt hungry at all (which was weird as i was deffinately out of ketosis) Hopefully i havent done too much damage. I know i have put on weight, not sure how much but deffinately at least 3 lbs!!

The best thing to do it to focus on the restart and not to get too hung up on what you eat...a few days of LT and you will back on track and lost whatever you put on......

Back