Over the moon

Missy_mint

It had to post as just had my weigh in three stone officially off!!!!!!! :)

Missy_mint said:

Fookin ell... well done. Can I ask how long it took you as Id love to loose another stone for my 3 stone loss! xxx

Started last week of feb :) so not very long. Just drank loads and not had an slips. Umm well took a half day from work :) and got OHs mums wedding in a month he's buying me this fab dress from celeb boutique hmmm for me treating myself I've recently bought a home learn course I wanted cost £500 so it's that I guess prob get a nice bag or something too :) I'd love another 1.5 to 2 stone more off. Now 12.5 :)

Wow that's a lovely treat, you'll feel a million dollars in that outfit!!!! Might have to be careful what size you get though, could have lost a stone more by then!!!

ninajw83 said:
Wow that's a lovely treat, you'll feel a million dollars in that outfit!!!! Might have to be careful what size you get though, could have lost a stone more by then!!!

i was thinking the same!! I have a wedding next month and determined not to get my outfit until
a week before so i know it still fits by the time i fet to wear it

Well celeb boutique only so large which is 12-14 or medium which is 10-12 going to get it a week or two before aiming to get 10-12 one :) fingers crossed will fit!!

Fab!! Well done!!
Lx

oooooooooooooo congrats Good reward idea I love the dresses on Celeb Boutique. Wow bet you cant weight. Im on my 7th day and getting weighed on saturday just hoping that ive lost a few pounds!!

xxx

Well done <3

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everybody :) . I know the dresses are soooo nice been my motivation as I want this dress so much and as its a body con I can't have lump and bumps

Missy_mint said:

Well done 3 stone in just over 2 months is fab xxx bet u will look stunning in new dress

That's brilliant, well done :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back