Overweight + Shopping = Diet starts tomorrow! :o(

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by SuzySparkle, 15 July 2011 Social URL.

1. SuzySparkle

SuzySparkle Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    So after a horrible shopping trip this afternoon and an hour of crying this evening I've had the kick up the bum I needed to admit that I am definitely starting my Exante diet tomorrow! I've had the shakes sat in the kitchen for just over a week now but have found excuse after excuse not to start having them, well today I found my answer!

I've come home with 2 bags of clothes and after trying them on for my husband I burst into tears when I looked in the mirror and really didn't like what I saw. I'm wearing clothes that a 31 year old really shouldn't have to wear! I've got so many gorgeous clothes in my wardrobe that I should be wearing. Instead I'm in size 24 clothes from Evans and Asda and feeling miserable.

I've done Lipotrim a before and have been successful (I think that's why I am so upset). I saw that a lot of people were switching onto Exante last time I did it so decided to look into it. I ordered a months worth of shakes and am now ready to begin...

So here's to tomorrow and the prospect of a more successful, happier shopping trip in the not so distant future! x

PS: Sorry for waffling...!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deecee66

Deecee66 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Suzy

Huge welcome back and good luck this time round. You had amazing results last time.
    Your unhappiness with your size is a positive thing and is what will
    help keep you focused.
    Good luck with exante, and hope you have great results.

Dee
    xx

4. Mamakash

Mamakash ONE HOT MAMA

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Good luck today Suzy ! You can definitely do this and it won't be long till you are wearing all the fan clothes already in your wardrobe . Be strong today . It will be tough for the first week but it gets easier xxx

5. honeytemple88

honeytemple88 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(34.68%)
    Diet:
    abit of everything
    good luck hun just remember how u felt when u looked in the mirror n didnt like what u see keep that in your mind and that will be your drive , onward and downward your do great welcome to exante diet :-D

6. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Well done! stage 1 done - making the decision. Get through week one and you will be winning. Take the clothes back - a new you is just around the corner.
    Good luck - no-one is happier than someone who decides what they want, defines it clearly and goes for it. That's you from now.
    GSQ

7. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    I know how you feel i'm about a size 22 at the moment, has been bad enough to nearly be in a 26... does make you feel like ****. Just keep at it and you'll get there :) x

8. SammyLou

SammyLou Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.16%)
    Diet:
    Exante (TS)
    Hi Suzy,
    I've had a fair few of those moments lately and have just ordered a month's worth of shakes.

I also just realised that I have a few packs over from trying LL last year so can make a start without having to wait for the post to bring my Exante supplies - there's no point delaying a few days as I'd only empty the cupboards!

Good luck with your weight loss x

9. parkerr

parkerr Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Shopping is what got me started, everything i wear i look awful and esp in my work uniform.... its time to do something about so i have received my food pack this morning so now i am on the road of being slim... Good luck everyone x

10. dawndesperatetoloose!

dawndesperatetoloose! Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi suzy and parkerr, me the same, Debenhams changing rooms tipped me over edge on Saturday and first day of Exante today. Never done anything like this before, so cautious but determined!! Good luck to both of you!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.