Own version of lipotrim diet

jordanB

Hi everyone- I'm new to these forums so don't shout at me if I have posted in the wrong place :)

I was just wondering if any one has made their own version of the lipotrim diet. I ask because I am really interested in doing it but as a male on a tight budget, the £50 a week is a bit steep for me. Having looked at the ingredients it seems to be all protein and vitamins with some carbs, so has anyone done it themselves with protein shakes (such as the bodybuilding ones?)

Thanks,
Jordan

I suppose it's possible but I'd be worried about getting it wrong and becoming very ill.
If you want a vlcd but don't want to try LT because of the cost have a look at slim n save or exante - they're available online and they have sections on this forum. :)

Couldn't you have the female version? I've read Lot of males prefer it as you get 3 a day instead of 2, then it will only be £36 a week, maybe ask your pharmacy if they will let you do that. If not, like and says, slim and save is very similar and cheaper. Good luck with whatever you choose to do :)

Hi Jordan B

As Emmy Lu suggests you can use the female version of Lipotrim. I originally went on the program a few years ago supervised by Hope Hospital in Manchester. They used the 3 female packs per day for everyone regardless of gender. Personally I thinks 3 hits a day is much preferable as it mimics normal eating patterns. Also the female portion size is enough at one sitting.

Martin

Back