• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

oxtail soup

wobblybits

wannabe a yummy mummy:)
hi all i started on lipotrim last tuesday and lasted 2 days and switched to atkins which i find is great coz can eat food and feel satisfied:) i lost 7lbs in 1st week weighed myself this morning so pretty chuffed but had nasty vomiting bug 2 days ago so maybe thats why so good:) well was just wondering can you have oxtail soup on atkins???

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Depends on the carb count, I'd suspect not if it's a packet, possibly if it's a tin or home made

Oh and Hi and welcome. Have you read the stickies at the top?

wobblybits

hi jim, and thanks 4 that:) was just wondering as fancied some soup 2day as its horrible out:( ye gonna make my own homemade soup:) ye checked a few out theres great recipe ideas on there, luck 4ward 2 trying some of them yum yum:) and well done on your loss, amazing:D

wobblybits

hi claire, lol ye im the same i stick with 1 thing non stop 4 about a week then have to try something new:) thats the good thing with atkins, theres so much ya can eat:) i was on lipotrim and just couldnt stick with just 3 shakes a day i was misrable:( i did it a few months ago and lost a stone then started back last week and just couldnt stick it, needed something to eat badly lol how long ya doing atkins??? how do ya find it??

LOL, read my update on the cambridge vs atkins thread someone just posted! I'm the same regarding getting back on the CD/Exante wagon.

I'm intending on low carbing to a certain degree as a lifestyle change rather than a diet atm. This also helps me keep on the wagon at times and keeps me motivated when the scales do weird things from day-to-day when i can't keep myself from getting on them.

wobblybits

i know i think low carb is the best to do 4 long term weightloss coz once i came off the lipotrim few months ago i could feel the weight starting to creep back on:(
pmsl i know whats with the scales im obsessed with weighing myself must do it at least 4 times a day(wen not in work lol) as if some miracle few pounds is gonna fall off in few hours lol