• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

p.s i love you.

xKimmiex

Silver Member

xKimmiex

Silver Member
its about a couple who are really inlove. the bloke ends up dying =[.and he sends the women a letter every month, to help her get on with her life. he organized a brithday cake for her for her 30th and a tape with him talking to her, but he did all this before he died. Its really sad =[

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Haha they're husband and wife! Lol. I saw the film, its so so so sad you cry all the way through!

LoveIt

Me on the right! x
I loved the book too... was amazing. Def going to get the girls round in the week and have a girls and tissues night and watch the DVD! xx

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
I think that the film was definately as good as the book, Hilary Swank was funny in it but I do think they could have picked someone more girly to play this, probably because of her rep from Million Dollar Baby.

Now there's an amazing film, anyone seen that?!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
I have this to watch this weekend - better get my tissues out I guess! :p

LoveIt

Me on the right! x
Unreal - YES I loved Million Dollar Baby... how sad was that?! I love a film with an unexpected ending.
Went to the gym and boxed the day after I saw that and visioned myself as some boxer! Ha! It only lasted a day........